Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    I like Kell but this made me laugh

titchlar ***8207;@Titchlar81 1h
    @stevie_hazo hey kell how many fights did it take amir khan to make a bigger statement than you at welterweight?

You should have made a thread with this, but this year is Brook's year doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
      I'm gonna give credit where credit is due Khan kicked his ass.

Doing some George Foreman D.

I respect your opinion, mine is just different.
      You do realise that he started doing all that **** after he'd already been thoroughly outclassed for several rounds?

He was trying kidology and veteran tricks to try to get Khan to come out of his gameplan and be reckless. Khan stayed disciplined though and gave him a beating.

Comment

Looking back now, Collazo was leaning on the ropes, because he could no longer stand on his feet

Virgil said after the fight instead of going and attacking Collazo, Khan should have made him come off the ropes and then went for him, Collazo was gone in that round...would have been a stoppage win

Khans power seems to have improved,

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-04-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Khan made a very good fighter look ordinary and that is not Collazo's fault as he is the one who makes people look bad, but like they say styles make fights and Khan is 0-3 vs Southpaws, because that Right hand finds room vs lefties.

Comment

Khan gets stopped against Thurman or Porter. Collazo was like 20% of what he was in the Ortiz fight, I won't delve into why but he was made to order. Still Khan ended up with a black, swollen eye and had to resort to tremendously illegal techniques the entirety of the fight just to do what he did.

It's a facade that I see through easily and he'll get hurt against the other so called top guys at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Khan is a big dude, He weighed in like 162 pounds on fight night, and cut down from 170 pounds. He looked very good in his fight, he had stamina, speed, and power, crazy how the past few fights he looked like crap and all of a sudden he came back to form this time adding like 15 pounds of muscle. Tht year off really helped him I guess.
              Yeah, because it has become ceremonial for Khan to say " oh you'll see a new Amir Khan for this fight", but really this time he did show veteran tactics and yes the lay off did pretty well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I'll let ya in on a secret...he didn't fight Danny Garcia this time..or any other top level guy. I though he still looked like s*h**it outside of a couple rounds?? he was running around the ring, holding and still wide open for every counter shot when he lunges in with both hands.
                First it was Khan is going to get KTFO and now it is Collazo is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                  Collazo looked like isht and he fought like isht.

Night and day between how he fought vs Ortiz. Huge difference.

I hope we do see Khan vs Thurman, while Porter fights Brook.
                  Amazing what a payoff will do huh?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Seriously?

Bradley ducked Khan and a performance like this is the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yep like the judges in Bradley's fights against Pacquiao I, Provodnikov and Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X