No announcement yet.

I'm excited about Khan at 147.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm excited about Khan at 147.....

Say whatever you want about him, but he beat a game Collazo. Sure Collazo isn't the guy he was when he fought Hatton or Berto, but he was coming off a thrilling KO of Ortiz.

Khan, you never know what's going to happen with his fights. I'd love, and I'd be excited for Khan-Thurman, Khan-Porter/Brook, Khan-Guerrero, etc.

Khan v Alexander and Guerrero are good bouts for him. Thurman and Porter too much.

Comment

and clowns were saying Khan was going to get knocked out in round 1 and that he isnt built for 147

they wanted him to retire

he clearly has power at 147 and looks strong

there is maybe 1 boxer in the top 10 WW at 147 who cud beat Khan easily

the rest are toss ups, khan always stands a decent chance
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-04-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

You called that a game Collazo? When he fought Berto, that was a game Collazo. This version just got off the bottle, and found Christ.

Comment

You'll never see him in with Thurman or Porter. It will be Alexander next then Guerrero possibly. Nobody with good power at least until they cash him out vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            You called that a game Collazo? When he fought Berto, that was a game Collazo. This version just got off the bottle, and found Christ.
            Collazo was game, Khan just frustrated him the entire fight. Sure some of it was pushing his head down, but Khan ALWAYS does that. If anyone is mad at Khan for that, they better be mad at Chino for the knees, low blows, and rabbit punches, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              styles make fights

khans style and awkward movement, fast hands were too much for collazo

its easier to look good against a guy who stands infront of you and does a poor mans shoulder roll

when the target is moving non stop, thats a whole different ball game

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                You'll never see him in with Thurman or Porter. It will be Alexander next then Guerrero possibly. Nobody with good power at least until they cash him out vs Floyd.
                I think he'll fight Guerrero in November or December. Watch Guerrero-Lopez happen in the summer, just for Guerrero to shake the rust against a decent guy.

I'd like Khan-Guerrero.

Comment

His chin never really got properly tested last night. Collazo has never been a big puncher despite his KO win over Ortiz. There are some monsters at 147 that can put khan's lights out. Thurman, porter, maidana, pac. Honestly I think mayweather would one of khan's best match ups at 147 because mayweather is not a KO puncher and has low punch out put.

I think khan has a great shot at outworking Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    His chin never really got properly tested last night. Collazo has never been a big puncher despite his KO win over Ortiz. There are some monsters at 147 that can put khan's lights out. Thurman, porter, maidana, pac. Honestly I think mayweather would one of khan's best match ups at 147 because mayweather is not a KO puncher and has low punch out put.

I think khan has a great shot at outworking Floyd.
                    and thats the way it should be, why would he want to get his chin tested?

he did everything to avoid getting his chin tested and thats how he should continue to fight

Comment

Working...
                    X