Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd look shot in there. He was easily sent to the ropes. He looked old and amateurish.

Props to Maidana, he made Floyd look easy to beat. I think it was at least more of a draw. Maidana won.

Castillo and Maidana are the 2 boxers who gave Floyd his loss and his humble pie.

Maidana the beast!

Comment

• Finally seeing that bull**** code can be cracked by the avoided fighters

I always told people, if you pressure Floyd, brawling with good to very good boxing skills, you can easily beat Floyd, because he pauses a lot to think between shots so he can land accurately. Take that away by a high energy fighter via PAC maybe, but definitely Keith or Shawn who can brawl and punch, knockout all day. Floyd avoids those boys for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yup it's the power punches Floyd was eating all day. He was getting hammered like never before. Floyd was being beat up on the ropes. Those were heavy punches.

Power punches tells the story. Floyd got beat up.

Dang Floyd got beaten up by a slow footed predictable guy no disrespect to Chino, but an offensive fast boxer will kill Floyd.
        Yeah landed 7 more power shots but threw twice as many. I guess hitting air is one of the remedies ffor beating Floyd. I can switch it on you, Floyd beat up Maidana in the middle of the ring. see?

Comment

• I can say this, tougher fight than I anticipated because I thought Marcos' will would be broken. Obviously, it wasn't. That said, Floyd looked great today.

Only can Floyd be in a predicament where he's

7 years older than his competitor
          outweighed by his competitor by 17 pounds, a two weight class difference
          Land over half of his punches 54% to 26%
          Land more, cleaner punches than his competitor while throwing exactly half that of his opponent
          crazy awkward punching style

Maybe Floyd really is superman. I wanted a stoppage on cuts but I'll give Chino props, he brought the fight to Floyd. Even with all these advantages for Maidana though, Floyd still won clearly

Comment

Floyd look shot in there. He was easily sent to the ropes. He looked old and amateurish.

Props to Maidana, he made Floyd look easy to beat. I think it was at least more of a draw. Maidana won.

Castillo and Maidana are the 2 boxers who gave Floyd his loss and his humble pie.

Maidana the beast!
            Yah sure, you wish. Maidana did good but he clearly lost. He won 5 rounds at the most. Only ppl saying Maidana won are Floyd haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              If you know anything about boxing then you would know thats how you deal with a rough and dirty brawler like Madiana whats Floyd suppose to do stand there and trade with 80% KO ratio? Yes it looks a bit amateurish because it's called boxing.. u have to box with a brawler..especially If you're not a KO artist we all know Floyd is not but he is 46-0
              No one Holds and Hugs, and Elbows, better than Our Hero!!!

Comment

Floyd look shot in there. He was easily sent to the ropes. He looked old and amateurish.

Maidana the beast!
                OH youre just a troll. Silly me.

Comment

• Great fight floyd did as he said gave u a differant floyd he went toe to toe with dana for 10 rds i say he moved around alot in 2 rds but props to dana but floyd won 115-113 all day!!!!!!!!
                  MR. ANS STILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
                  TMT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "The majority of the rounds I dominated" - Maidana

You did win the first 5 rounds easily. Then some more.

You the man Chino! You made Floyd look like an amateur fighter. Amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                      Don't worry Floyd-worshiper, I'm sure you aren't the only Floyd fan boy who is going to say Floyd dominated Maidana without watching the fight (although his face tells a very different story compared to Maidana's). I'd actually bet that 75% of the Floyd fan boys on here didn't even watch the fight but are just repeating what they heard or read someone else say happened in the fight.

If Pacquiao fought Maidana, Floyd-worshipers would be saying that Pac was fighting another come forward tailor-made fighter lol.
                      He didn't say Floyd dominated the fight cause he didn't. Maidana did land some shots but there were mostly to the body. How many clean crisp punches did he land to the face compared to Floyd? But your typical hater who wanted Floyd to lose and his opponent failed to do that. Don't hate Floyd, hate the guy who couldn't get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                      X