No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Team Lebedev Apologize, Jones Ruins His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    "can't fight honestly" - meaning they use PEDs, which you have to agree in part, this is the 3rd times Jones has cheated, and most of the PED users that get caught also happen to be American. It's not that American testing is any better, but probably moreso that there's simply more Americans on the juice.

As to the rest of your post, there's plenty of Soviet legends in the amateurs, just like Cuban ones, and now since they're both getting more opportunities in the pro ranks, they're becoming modern day legends.
    I'm sure it's more of them on juice than vice versa. They have billionaires in a communistic state, that shows that these countries are saying one thing but doing another. If these Americans getting caught then how are these third world countries not? Shady... Americans aren't as nationalistic as these countries.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Lebedev is no fair fighter himself. Look at his sucker punch on RJJ (5:07)

http://youtu.be/PU2Nfz6PCE0?t=5m
      Not a sucker punch, he looked at Smoger thinking it would be stopped immediately but Smoger didn't do anything so Lebedev threw one last punch for good measure.

Originally posted by New England View Post
      if you're talking about the continents, sure. i think it's north american, but i don't give enough of a f#ck to check on the lines these panamaniacs draw in the sand.

canada is north american, too. does that mean they're on this level?

the real America, the confederation of the most glorious states on the planet, doesn't count panama. we'll use that canal, doe.

we built that b#Tch, gave it to panama, and took it back when noriega started to go full commie and full drug lord. then we gave it back to panama again.

you're welcome, panama.
      See this, kids? That's why too much Fox News is bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Not a sucker punch, he looked at Smoger thinking it would be stopped immediately but Smoger didn't do anything so Lebedev threw one last punch for good measure.

See this, kids? That's why too much Fox News is bad for you.
        It was a clean punch, not dirty in my opinion, first rule of boxing!

New England was correct about canal and Noriega thing but I suspect the U.S was helping get that supply, a bunch of the DEA central agents were caught recently for trafficking and getting things past the border to Mexico and vice versa.

Comment

Denis Lebedev is an ATG ugliest boxer. Quite an accomplishment given the amount of butt ugly fighters passing through every decade. True champ though

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
            I'm sure it's more of them on juice than vice versa. They have billionaires in a communistic state, that shows that these countries are saying one thing but doing another. If these Americans getting caught then how are these third world countries not? Shady... Americans aren't as nationalistic as these countries.
            Lebedev wasn't the one that got caught. From what I've seen, they actually test more in these "third world countries" than they do in the US on average.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              jones is not american...
              Might as well be, he's with Don King. I was speaking from Lebedev's point of view though, like how most people from the US think Ukrainians are Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                Might as well be, he's with Don King. I was speaking from Lebedev's point of view though, like how most people from the US think Ukrainians are Russians.
                too be honest I don't anyone who thinks Ukrainians are Russians...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  too be honest I don't anyone who thinks Ukrainians are Russians...
                  Read the forum and you'll find plenty. Why do you think Sillakh had the nickname - "The Black Russian"?

Comment

Working...
                  X