No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Team Lebedev Apologize, Jones Ruins His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valero View Post
    The article says that Lebedev commented, "Americans (Panamanians) can just not fight honestly."
    Originally posted by McLeechin View Post
    If that's the case, he technically attacked Americans, not Panamanians (he thought Jones was American if he said that).
    He could have been talking about Don King there, rather than Jones.

Comment

these cheating americans!

***these cheating panamaniacs!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        these cheating americans!

***these cheating panamaniacs!
        Panama was part of America last time I checked.

Comment

Classy move. Jones should be the one apologizing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Panama was part of America last time I checked.

if you're talking about the continents, sure. i think it's north american, but i don't give enough of a f#ck to check on the lines these panamaniacs draw in the sand.

canada is north american, too. does that mean they're on this level?

the real America, the confederation of the most glorious states on the planet, doesn't count panama. we'll use that canal, doe.

we built that b#Tch, gave it to panama, and took it back when noriega started to go full commie and full drug lord. then we gave it back to panama again.

you're welcome, panama.

Comment

Doesn't the article read that the furosemide (diuretic) isn't a prohibited drug in itself???

Lebedev: ... "as you see, Americans just cannot fight honestly..."

... Well, Lebedev will have to "rebuild" his career in his beloved Soviet Union, exclusively...
              ... Good luck...

Comment

Americans can't fight? Over in Europe they stay getting their ass kicked.. I never heard of any Russian legend or a fighter with any skill. It's just tank shot after shot that's their only skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  Americans can't fight? Over in Europe they stay getting their ass kicked.. I never heard of any Russian legend or a fighter with any skill. It's just tank shot after shot that's their only skill.
                  "can't fight honestly" - meaning they use PEDs, which you have to agree in part, this is the 3rd times Jones has cheated, and most of the PED users that get caught also happen to be American. It's not that American testing is any better, but probably moreso that there's simply more Americans on the juice.

As to the rest of your post, there's plenty of Soviet legends in the amateurs, just like Cuban ones, and now since they're both getting more opportunities in the pro ranks, they're becoming modern day legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    "can't fight honestly" - meaning they use PEDs, which you have to agree in part, this is the 3rd times Jones has cheated, and most of the PED users that get caught also happen to be American. It's not that American testing is any better, but probably moreso that there's simply more Americans on the juice.

As to the rest of your post, there's plenty of Soviet legends in the amateurs, just like Cuban ones, and now since they're both getting more opportunities in the pro ranks, they're becoming modern day legends.

jones is not american...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      jones is not american...
                      ... He's Ukrainian...

Comment

Working...
                      X