Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point in Floyds career did you realize he was the TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd Marquez is a cherry pick PAC Marquez 4 was a cherry pick. In fact it was a prime example of when cherry picks go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      I don't see how you can use that against Floyd. After Marquez beat Juan Diaz he called out Floyd. and Floyd took the fight, that is NOT a cherry pick.

JMM and Pac 3 was a fight in which Manny had every conceivable advantage and still looked like ****. I dont really consider that fight a cherry pick either because Marquez was calling out Manny just as he called out Floyd. The difference is that Floyd is simply a better boxer than Manny and therefore was more successful against JMM.
      Canelo called him out too at 154 but they fought for the jmw title at 152 for some reason. Why didn't Floyd move up like JMM did?

Comment

• When Floyd beat Carlos Baldomir

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Canelo called him out too at 154 but they fought for the jmw title at 152 for some reason. Why didn't Floyd move up like JMM did?
          I think Canelo mentioned he would fight Floyd at 152, so it makes it more legit than Pac's catchweight against Cotto. Not sure what the logic behind it is but clearly both didn't need a catchweight.

Comment

• None in his cherry picked career, he was beaten in my eyes in his career defining fight with jlc

Comment

Working...
            X