Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Eyes Spot Behind Mayweather, Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's in the top 10 by default but he's not cracking the top 3. He looked like everybit of his age against when dawson dominated him.

Hopkins keeps talking about being oldschool and keeps talking negative about Floyd wanting the spotlight. Well, He's doing the same thing right now.

He keeps wanting extra points for his age and hopes we ignore the fact that he's level of competition is questionable.

Comment

If he beats Stevenson and Kovalev then I would give him that spot.

Comment

So B-Hop decisions Cloud, Murat, and Shumenov, and he's talking future #3 P4P? The f**k outta here. I mean major props to a senior citizen still doing this at a nice level, but dude is dreaming.

Now if he cleans the floor with Stevenson and Kovalev or some ****, he may have a case. Til then though he's going to have to do a helluva lot more than Cloud/Murat/Shumenov.

Comment

P4P who deserves to be higher than b hop if he's behind mayweather & ward? Nall that's a legitimate desire for b hop. And I argue you can find anyone more deserving of being behind mayweather & ward. For him to be a champion at that age is enough to put him in the mix. Top 10? Id say a bit higher than that. You do realize this muh****a is damn near 50 yrs old?

Comment

Top 10 is fair. Rigo #3

Comment

I think he can continue to dream on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                He's in the top 10 by default but he's not cracking the top 3. He looked like everybit of his age against when dawson dominated him.
                Correction. Dawson did NOT dominate him by any means. It was another hard to score fight. Dawson didn't dominate one round, even though he won many by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  Correction. Dawson did NOT dominate him by any means. It was another hard to score fight. Dawson didn't dominate one round, even though he won many by default.

There was nothing hard to score on that fight. Hop was missing on a lot of his shots and couldn't even secure a clinche. Rewatch the fight, dude looked like an amateur in that fight.

Comment

I have Hopkins at like 7 p4p

Comment

im ok with him first if and after he beats stevenson fighters he has beat lately does not put him at number 3

Comment

Working...
                      X