Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter ordered to face Kell Brook immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Brook will be relieved from his misery.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      They are already talking about him as a potential fight for mayweather. So there's absolutely no way they'll give that up by throwing him to the lion's den.
      This...

Hearn said it'll be really hard to afford bringing Porter over, would be so so expensive!

Comment

I wanna make a bet that Brook pulls out....the fight might get inked but I'm not sure if Brook wants to fight for the title away from home....he wants a champion to deliver the belt to him....that's the era he grew up in...can't blame him for his b1tchassness.....he inherited it!!.....Porter will fight ANYBODY at 147 because he feels as though he's stronger than them all and skilled enough to swim with the sharks....Porter is a problem!!

Comment

It don't matter who wins cause one time thurman coming for both yo asses

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I wanna make a bet that Brook pulls out....the fight might get inked but I'm not sure if Brook wants to fight for the title away from home....he wants a champion to deliver the belt to him....that's the era he grew up in...can't blame him for his b1tchassness.....he inherited it!!.....Porter will fight ANYBODY at 147 because he feels as though he's stronger than them all and skilled enough to swim with the sharks....Porter is a problem!!
            one trillion that Brook doesn't pull out?

Comment

Wasn't there a story going around that Jones had once dropped Alexander in sparring as well? So there's that I guess.
              Well Porter actually did it in a fight. Not a "Sparring story"

That's just what i'm saying though, Porter was buzzed by Diaz - who I'm sure we can both agree is not a hard puncher at WW at least. He seems to have a pretty good chin.
              Porter doesn't seem to have a good chin. Has does he seem to have a good chin? His chin is a question mark aswell but not as much as Brooks is.

And whilst Brook was hurt vs Jones, he didn't get wobbled by him. He toughed it out and proved imo, that he has some heart. And besides, that was a Brook that didn't really take his conditioning any serious.
              I didn't say anything about his heart.

Cintron was definitely a bigger puncher at WW than he is at LMW that's for sure. Besides, that was almost a decade before their fight and before Cintron got his behind royally whooped by Margarito twice.
              Cinton was never a big puncher at any point in his career.

My point is just that I think I need to see him get hit more times to say whether or not his chin is suspect. There's no way I would say he has a bad or suspect chin based on taking one clean shot on the chin and him quickly recovering after.
              Yes you can when it's Senchenko that's rocking him with a single punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                I don't know man, I like Porter as much as you but didn't he turn down Thurman saying there was no money there or something?

Comment

I hope Brook can pull it off but I think Porter will stop him late if they fight,he has all the momentum on the back of 2 solid wins whereas Kell has been treading water for too long now,I thought he looked pretty average against Robles

Comment

Porter is all wrong for him. Brook can't fight on the inside as displayed in the Jones fight. Porter is big, strong and has fast feet, he'll get inside with ease and when he does, he'll break Brook down.
                    Porter stoppage between rounds 6-9, i reckon.

Comment

• I predict Brook getting injured during training.

If Paulie would had won the Porter fight you would already had heard Brook trying to make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X