Porter ordered to face Kell Brook immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's...... SHOWTIME!

Comment

Porter vs Brook as the co-feature for the Canelo vs Lara undercard!

Comment

Cue the inevitable Kell Brook injury.

Comment

Brook can outbox Porter. If his British glass chin doesn't shatter he can win on points.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
            How is that a duck you f*****g ******? This is a f***ing job for fighters it's a business, if someone else brings bigger money to the table it's not a duck..

Comment

now this is a 50-50 fight. brook is a lot better than a faded paulie.

Comment

Good news. The money fight is in the UK, but I expect Kell will have to go to the States for this.

Comment

I like this fight. We'll see what Brook is made of. I got Porter stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Well, he rocked Alexander who's only been hurt by Matthysse so there's that.

The notion of getting buzzed means you have a suspect chin isn't what I said.

The notion of getting dropped doesn't mean you have a suspect chin.

Getting buzzed by Senchenko is definitely a question mark on a suspect chin. It doesn't matter if it was one second or 1 minute, Senchenko is not a hard puncher AT ALL. And he wobbled Brook with one punch, that's a clear question mark on his chin.

Brook didn't prove his chin against Jones. Jones hurt him multiple times and this is from a guy again who is not that hard a puncher.

Oh ok, Jones stopped Ouali. Kermit Cintron stopped Ouali aswell can Cintron punch aswell because last time I checked he's not a hard puncher. Or maybe he is? He knocked out a lot of bums aswell early in his career.

Jones is not a hard puncher. He's only knocked out bums, that doesn't make you a hard puncher.

To say Jones punches as hard as Porter is ridiculous. Porter has hurt and stopped guys with proven solid chins, Jones hasn't.
                    Wasn't there a story going around that Jones had once dropped Alexander in sparring as well? So there's that I guess.

That's just what i'm saying though, Porter was buzzed by Diaz - who I'm sure we can both agree is not a hard puncher at WW at least. He seems to have a pretty good chin.

And whilst Brook was hurt vs Jones, he didn't get wobbled by him. He toughed it out and proved imo, that he has some heart. And besides, that was a Brook that didn't really take his conditioning any serious.

Cintron was definitely a bigger puncher at WW than he is at LMW that's for sure. Besides, that was almost a decade before their fight and before Cintron got his behind royally whooped by Margarito twice.

My point is just that I think I need to see him get hit more times to say whether or not his chin is suspect. There's no way I would say he has a bad or suspect chin based on taking one clean shot on the chin and him quickly recovering after.

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Brook won't take the fight. I'll bet 10 billion e-points that team Brook will find a way to not take the fight.
                    I'll give you anything you want that this fight is happening.

Kell Brook can't afford to step away from this one.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Good news. The money fight is in the UK, but I expect Kell will have to go to the States for this.
                      They are already talking about him as a potential fight for mayweather. So there's absolutely no way they'll give that up by throwing him to the lion's den.

Comment

Working...
                      X