Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Shumenov Very Fired Up at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Shumenov in this fight. He's tough and hard-hitting. I like his skills even though green. The schoolteacher is pressing his luck a little bit long. 49 is going to catch up to him tomorrow. I also got Porter against Malignaggi. I just think he will make it rough and outwork him.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
      I got Shumenov in this fight. He's tough and hard-hitting. I like his skills even though green. The schoolteacher is pressing his luck a little bit long. 49 is going to catch up to him tomorrow. I also got Porter against Malignaggi. I just think he will make it rough and outwork him.
      LOL I am so confident that B hop wins this fight, that I will bet you, but my bet is this. If you win the bet and Shumenov wins Ill give you 5 billion points! if I win and B hop wins you owe me nothing, that is how confident I am
      Last edited by hectari; 04-18-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Another guarantee sparring win for B hop, one thing B hop and Floyd know how to do is pick the right opponents that they have a 99 percent chance of beating with the only chance being a punchers chance which is rare.
        Do you have to mention Floyd in every thread, loser?

Hopkins is 50 years old and fighting a world champion. That's incredible when you think about it. Give the man the respect he is due.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL I am so confident that B hop wins this fight, that I will bet you, but my bet is this. If you win the bet and Shumenov wins Ill give you 5 billion points! if I went and B hop wins you owe me nothing, that is how confident I am
          Nice. I actually do like Shumenov. I didn't just throw that out there. Do you really have 5 billion points? I don't expect to get anything. B-Hop is not undefeated like Floyd though. He can get outworked. Don't be too surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
            Nice. I actually do like Shumenov. I didn't just throw that out there. Do you really have 5 billion points? I don't expect to get anything. B-Hop is not undefeated like Floyd though. He can get outworked. Don't be too surprised.
            I have more than a trillion

Comment

I said it a few days ago and I'll say it again.... I have a huge amount of respect for Hopkins and am a big fan of his, But I have a bad feeling about this one for some reason. Not only will shumenov beat him.... He's going to hurt Hopkins. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Damn whoever buddy is fighting Quillin looks itty bitty, almost looks like Gavin Rees lol. Kid Chocolate needs to step his game up forreal.

Comment

Seriously.... what's with this deceiving skill and awkwardness of Shumenov i've been hearing? Somebody point me to a video/fight I can see this?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    So a 49 year old Hopkins is cherry picking a fellow champion who is 19 years younger then him??? lol gotta love this site
                    People on this site sometimes type without really thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
                      Why is quillin fighting Gavin Rees big brother?
                      I'm jus now seeing this, I said the same thing haha. Hey whats the names of the 2 dudes in you avatar? I remember watchin the fight not too far back and thought they were both pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X