Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Pleads For Boycott, To Make Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacman looked like a shell of his former self against bradley. mayweather vs pacquiao is no longer a meaningful fight. that ship has sailed. pacman might aswell retire, because all thats going to happen is more recycled fights.

Comment

Bob Arum is a jewish terrorist....his mission is to terrorize vulnerable minds and destroy the sport....he just activated a sleeper cell....here comes the dudes swingning their purses talking that Swardspeak....oh man!!...this week is gonna be interesting

after he's sucked Manny dry and made what he made off him....throw him the slaughter room because the cow has been milked dry.....the Evil Genius knows Floyd won't get credit for abusing Pac now.....Snakes can't be trusted, yall know the rules....they're under handed he planned this you ****ing fools

Comment

Bob waits for his fight to be over and then says Boycott... lol

Yet, Bob is still building a special stadium and still hasn't figured out who to contact from Mayweather's team.. but "the lines are open"? Yeah, last time Floyd called, Pac acted like he couldn't speak English. Only word he knew was "no".

Lets hope Pac keeps his word and leaves Top Rank so we don't have to hear the racist pos that is Bob Arum who's agenda is anyone not named Mayweather, let alone any Golden Boy fighter.

Comment

This is truly pitiful. Bradley is no Canelo. Bradley is no Cotto. He almost got KO'd by Ruslan in Ruslan's first fight @ WW. Manny won fair and square, but his performance was worse than Floyd's vs. Cotto. Arum is the one who **** on the Rios vs. Provodnikov fight, and he wants to talk about boycotting non-competitive fights? And everyone in this forum should know who killed the megafight between Floyd and Manny:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...yweather-fight

This cat has to go! I don't blame Floyd for never doing business with Arum EVER! Big props to Manny for last night's win, but I beg you Manny: PLEASE LEAVE TOP RANK!!!

Comment

Pure rhino ****. The only thing that can make mayweather fight pacquiao is arum his dam self. You are absolutely not promoting a mayweather fight arum. Get out of the way and let them at it. If pacquiao really wants to fight like he says that he does.He should tell arum to shut up and get out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              pacman looked like a shell of his former self against bradley. mayweather vs pacquiao is no longer a meaningful fight. that ship has sailed. pacman might aswell retire, because all thats going to happen is more recycled fights.
              WTF are you talking about?
              That shell of his former self you're alluding to just completely beat a p4p fighter in Bradley. How could Mayweather/Pac no longer be meaningful?

You're telling me Khan or Collazo are more competitive and meaningful?

Comment

Comment

I used to be the first one to bring up how Mayweather sent a contract to Pac in 2009 and Pac declined.
                  But after the Khan situation I am not so sure. According to Khan a contract was signed by him in December that he, Shaefer, and Khan's Dad have all confirmed. Floyd ended up not signing his end and picking Maidana instead.
                  With that info I am not 100% convinced that if Pac signed that deal that Mayweather wouldn't have backed out. Maybe he wouldn't have we will probably never know. But to blame one side over the other is just straight niave.
                  Fact is that the fight, and both fighters are not in their prime and the fight would be a slap in the face to those that clamored for it for all these years. I for one would rather just not see it rather than get gauged for a $100 PPV with two guys pushing 40...

Comment

nm, Double post
                    Last edited by QballLobo; 04-13-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Please no Pac vs Marquez 5,6,7.

Comment

Working...
                      X