Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about that stadium, Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
      Nah. PAC is past prime. The coward would win.
      And so the it begins. No current negotiations and the haters are already making excuses.

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
      It's no longer interesting to me, but it's possible this is exactly what Floyd wanted. Manny has a style that ages terribly and at this stage Floyd would probably clown him.
      Last I checked it was PAC not Floyd that walked away from the fight when it was at it's biggest and has it's best chance of being made.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
        I wonder how long it takes the cut from last night's fight to heal?
        To "fight" Floyd, 17 months since he had to get 139 stitches. To fight Marquez again, cut heals in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
          It's no longer interesting to me, but it's possible this is exactly what Floyd wanted. Manny has a style that ages terribly and at this stage Floyd would probably clown him.
          Floyd will not fight PAC looking the way he did last night. PAC fcuked himself turning the fight down three times. Now arum is begging.
          But convince yourself Floyd will be interested in fitting this PAC when he won't. He wanted the PAC that ran through cotto and said it the very next day after but PAC stayed running for 4 years.

Give it up

Comment

Of course, I'm boycotting Mayweather Maidana! Just as I did for Pacquiao Bradley II.....

.....Nope, nope, nope, nope, NOPE!...

Comment

Of course, I'm boycotting Mayweather Maidana! Just as I did for Pacquiao Bradley II.....

.....Nope, nope, nope, nope, NOPE!...

Comment

The same coward that said he was afraid of needles. People act like that wasn't the only thing stopping the first time they fight. Mayweather agreed tk all terms even the 10 million dollar for each pound he would have to pay. If Mayweather didn't want to take a test he would have been damn near banned from boxing. People also seem to forget that Mayweather wanted to fight Pacquiao before the cotto fight. Arundel excuses ranged from not knowing who to contact to negotiate the fight, Pacquiao cut wouldn't be healed in time, then the famous stadium wouldn't be ready in time for May.

Comment

Floyd only fights past prime fighters. I say the chancs are quite favorable. Lol. If PAC continues to look worst than he already is.

Comment

MAYWEATHER vs GATTI 2.........;ARUM has right about this **** FIGHT!!!

Comment

He past his prime but Floyd is older them him you make no sense hater

Comment

Working...
                      X