Comments Thread For: Arum Pleads For Boycott, To Make Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    Nope. No thanks. PAC messed it up for himself not accepting
    How could you not want the fight? As I said, Pac might be declining, but at his decline he's still good enough to beat a legit p4p fighter. Are you telling me you'd rather see Mayweather against Khan, or Collazo? Are you telling me both those guys would be more competitive than Pacquiao?

I agree that Pac and his team dropped the ball by not accepting the fight due to blood test, but if that is no longer an obstacle and Bob Arum could step aside for this fight and let his stepson run things, I would love to see this fight.

How could you not?

Comment

i am certainly not paying anything else for another cherry pick

after d level ortiz and guerrero

a zombie in canelo

now freaking maidana who is a pub brawler, only idiots will give that man more money

sadly, even a boycott will not help floyd find his balls

there is a reason floyd turned down the pac fight after pac agreed to his 14 day, 7 day, 3 day and no cut off terms, floyd keeps changing the terms to duck pac and that is never changing

Comment

The only real incentive anyone should need to boycott Mayweather's next bout is the fact that it's such a **** fight.

Comment

Arum stinking of desperation

Comment

well last nights undercard was boring as hell

Comment

So can we also boycott Pacquiao's next fight when it's inevitably not Mayweather and he's a heavy favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by kpete14 View Post
                Arum is just giving the Mayweather fight free publicity. He's so worried about what's going on with the other promotional company when he should've been talking more about the Cotto vs Martinez fight.
                Great point!

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  How could you not want the fight? As I said, Pac might be declining, but at his decline he's still good enough to beat a legit p4p fighter. Are you telling me you'd rather see Mayweather against Khan, or Collazo? Are you telling me both those guys would be more competitive than Pacquiao?

I agree that Pac and his team dropped the ball by not accepting the fight due to blood test, but if that is no longer an obstacle and Bob Arum could step aside for this fight and let his stepson run things, I would love to see this fight.

How could you not?

Would love to see the fight finally. But there is no way in hell Arum steps away for this fight. Not for his stepson, not for anyone.

Comment

Arum: "I'm begging you guys, please don't buy his PPV. I don't want him to gain any leverage where he call the shots, i want a 50-50 split and for my fighter to be the A-side."

Comment

Bob and his bull**** line up! They couldn't even sell out here in vegas hell nobody paid to watch it in the bars.....

Comment

Working...
                      X