Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Pleads For Boycott, To Make Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i love that...Boycott Floyd's fights just don't boycott my fights please! The only reason Manny's fights are competitive and Floyd's arent is cuz Floyd aged better and at this point Floyd is on another level compared to Manny and everyone else. Canelo, Cotto, Maidana, are much better tougher opponents than old ass Marquez, Bradley and ******ed Rios...just cuz ur fighter isn't what he used to be doesn't mean u get to cry about it and pretend like Floyd fights bums...he makes them look like bums, and 4 years ago Manny vs Floyd would have been amazing and competitive but today, Manny might actually be the first person Floyd knocks out in a long ass time...he looked absolutely horrid and shot last night

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      So Arum still promotes Mayweather, huh? He talked about him ALL weekend and he's still going.
      Clever marketing by the MGM. They knew Bob would get to yappin' about Floyd and promoting Floyd vs Maidana.

Comment

This is an all new low for Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
          Floyd only fights past prime fighters. I say the chancs are quite favorable. Lol. If PAC continues to look worst than he already is.
          Look worse?
          Pacquiao while he might be declining just beat the legit number 3 p4p fighter in his prime. I still think he has enough to make a competitive fight with anyone including Mayweather.

Lets hope everyone can finally come to their senses. Hopefully bob just steps aside and lets his step son run things.

Comment

what he's saying is actually true. if no one tunes in or goes to that terrible fight and showtime/golden boy lose a lot of money floyd will be forced to fight a big draw...then again he will prob fight the big show again or something.

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              lol i love that...Boycott Floyd's fights just don't boycott my fights please! The only reason Manny's fights are competitive and Floyd's arent is cuz Floyd aged better and at this point Floyd is on another level compared to Manny and everyone else. Canelo, Cotto, Maidana, are much better tougher opponents than old ass Marquez, Bradley and ******ed Rios...just cuz ur fighter isn't what he used to be doesn't mean u get to cry about it and pretend like Floyd fights bums...he makes them look like bums, and 4 years ago Manny vs Floyd would have been amazing and competitive but today, Manny might actually be the first person Floyd knocks out in a long ass time...he looked absolutely horrid and shot last night
              Who wants to see that? Let Manny retire after fighting Marquez, Cotto, Rios and Bradley again. I think Provo would put Manny's butt on the canvas if he tries to go toe toe with him.

Comment

Why? When it is obvious what the man can fu** with and that's defensive fighters.... I have no clue why Bradley fought that fight the way he did but it wasn't the way to win...

Mayweather would win by wide ud

Comment

No matter which side of the argument you're on. I don't see how any sane person couldn't see that Arum is looking more and more pathetic every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    Look worse?
                    Pacquiao while he might be declining just beat the legit number 3 p4p fighter in his prime. I still think he has enough to make a competitive fight with anyone including Mayweather.

Lets hope everyone can finally come to their senses. Hopefully bob just steps aside and lets his step son run things.
                    Nope. No thanks. PAC messed it up for himself not accepting

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                      What about that stadium, Bob?
                      The stadium should be ready anytime soon.

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      To "fight" Floyd, 17 months since he had to get 139 stitches. To fight Marquez again, cut heals in no time.
                      The cut was deeper than Arum thought when Mayweather wanted the fight, that's why it took linger to heal.

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      No matter which side of the argument you're on. I don't see how any sane person couldn't see that Arum is looking more and more pathetic every time he opens his mouth.
                      Arum is Arum and to be honest the man is a genius, he knows how to play all these uneducated fools. Just say the name Mayweather and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X