Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao-Bradley Breaks 1 Million Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm buying this fight along with the cotto-Martinez fight. I bought the canelo card as well last month. However I won't be buying the Mayweather fight since I feel it's going to be another Floyd vs baldomir fight. Also khan is going to box Collazo ears off as well. Don't feel anything compelling gonna happen next month. But I love boxing so I will watch it at a sports bar, just not gonna charge it to my Verizon account

Comment

two top 10 p4p fighters fighting each other.

how can you call yourself a boxing fan if you dont buy this fight?

Comment

If it does break that many I will be because of the jealousy and hate towards mayweather.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I feel like I always see the commercials for the fight if I'm on ESPN or Comcast Bay Area Sports Network channels.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            If it does break that many I will be because of the jealousy and hate towards mayweather.
            fosho bruh. give repeckts to floyd if u dun liek him , ur just a h8ter and prolly a dummy pacfart fan

i likeu cuz. keep on slappin dese paleface dudes down.

#TeamGBP

#HaymonsHenchmen

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              fosho bruh. give repeckts to floyd if u dun liek him , ur just a h8ter and prolly a dummy pacfart fan

i likeu cuz. keep on slappin dese paleface dudes down.

#TeamGBP

#HaymonsHenchmen
              WOW! The flow/mo's of the week!! somehow found a way to give mayweather credit for paquiao's ppv buys!! ha ha!

"jealousy and envy coming from my enemies" - 2pac

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                That last line is hilarious~

"Right now I'm afraid because it's doing so good [in the pre-fight purchase estimates]. In other words, there is a feeling that it will go over 1.2 million...certainly over a million, a million-one. Remember that we did 900,000 the first time."

Bob Arum

How does that even make sense
                Arum pulling a "Schaefer" here.

600-800K

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  It will because people who were once certain about an outcome in this fight are now unsure..the changing of the judge made it even more crazy to come to a firm belief of the outcome even more so. We shall see tho..this fight and the martinez/cotto fight are the most 50/50 fights on ppv as an option right now so they are interesting. Me...i'll be streaming and going to the other.
                  I'm watching but I dont see the 50/50. I think Pacs stomps him. No more narrow iffy wins for Bradley.

Comment

it should do 1 mill ,
                    any boxing fan is gunna watch it !!!!!

Comment

I think it will do around 450k or maybe lower.

Comment

Working...
                      X