No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao-Bradley Breaks 1 Million Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
    lmao that guy had me dying when I saw the video. and I don't think Floyd fans care that much if it sells 1 mil. if anything that's good for the sport. im a big Floyd fan and I wish pac all the best. everyone on here acts like you have to choose one side or the other. I will continue to support both guys
    i know larry already told me. i didnt mean to group sensible fans with the racist fanboys. thank you for being a sensible non idiotic fan.

Comment

I hope it's a great fight but it might be a lot harder to do 1 million buys than Arum thinks. There are a lot of fights coming up. I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell can't shell it out 3 times. This fight and the Mayweather vs. Maidana fight both sound great but I have to spend my PPV money on Cotto v. Martinez.

I hope Manny wins this. I hope he makes some money and retires soon.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        Wow, i live in california, so the fight is hot up here! People i work with are betting big money,and even casuals know about it! You must live in a small populated state.
        I live in New York and no one is talking about it. Im trying to find some people to order it with, but no one's down.

Comment

man when i was reading this high as f i was laughing so hard

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            you're right, they are not floyd fans. just idiots. thanks for the correction

i have too much respect for the sensible floyd fans to group them together

its pretty sad some dudes in here are praying for a PPV to fail
            Right, like Floyd's haters don't get on here hoping Floyd's fights tank. Hell, when they don't tank, they make excuses like "people paid to see his opponent", people paid to see the undercard, people only pay to see him lose, they're lying about the numbers, Showtime lost their ass, etc, etc, etc.

Fact is, no real fight fan should root for a fight to tank, whether they're ordering or not. I'm a Floyd fan and root against Manny, mainly because of his fanboys. But I'm ordering this weekend and not ordering Floyd-Chino. Its about match-ups with me.

Comment

Will do 600,000 to 800,000. No way 1 million.

My calculated guess is 675,000.

Comment

Will do 600,000 to 800,000. No way 1 million.

My calculated guess is 675,000.

Comment

no way it does 1 million but who gives a *** about the numbers im not getting paid .... he should have said it will be a fight for history to remember to pound for pound king pins going to war and only on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                    I dont really give a **** what the total is...this is a good fight between top welters and, more importantly, I don't know who is going to win. That is what matters.
                    Exactly, when the **** did everyone here become a sales & marketing expert?....

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                      Exactly, when the **** did everyone here become a sales & marketing expert?....
                      Funny i actually am but i dont care about PPV numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X