No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao-Bradley Breaks 1 Million Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Wow, i live in california, so the fight is hot up here! People i work with are betting big money,and even casuals know about it! You must live in a small populated state.
    SF, CA. So no i live in Cali too and in a very populated city

But dont think im rooting for it to do bad. i dont care about PPV numbers and it doing good is good for the sport overall. Just stating that i havent heard a thing
    Last edited by Fetta; 04-10-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Wow, i live in california, so the fight is hot up here! People i work with are betting big money,and even casuals know about it! You must live in a small populated state.
      They're a lot closer over there. People I talked to on the East (VA area) don't really know.

I've seen a couple of spots on ESPN, that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        SF, CA. So no i live in Cali too and in a very populated city
        Yeah, but san francisco is the city with a not so good rep in the bay area, you know what i mean? I live in riverside county and everyone i've talked to know about it..how many buys do you think it will do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          They're a lot closer over there. People I talked to on the East (VA area) don't really know.

I've seen a couple of spots on ESPN, that's about it
          Virginia is a small populated state rite?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Virginia is a small populated state rite?
                A little north of 8 million with about 90k Filipino people living here. Fairly decent about due to the Navy population in Norfolk/VA Beach where a majority of them live

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  Why would Floyd fans care?

Comment

If it does a million plus good for them, sometimes I do find it funny when Arum takes a bath but I want Manny to do well and I have no issue with Bradley getting paid either so I hope for them they do very well.

I question it reaching that and personally think it will top out at like 750k ish but if it does better that is good for boxing.

Comment

It's achievable.

Comment

Working...
                      X