No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao-Bradley Breaks 1 Million Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    His fighs have sold a million or close to a million with crappier undercards than this
    You're right. I'm just tired of lame undercards. Gbp force feeds us gabriel "the excuse" rosado over and over along with a ****load of TMT fighters and top rank loads undercards with fighters only boxing purists know about. I'm tired of it.

Comment

I think it will do 400K. Just to make some people happy here. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Yup, Larry is right. Floyd's already used up that roadblock! It's time to move on to Floyd's latest and greatest roadblock(s)

Comment

I think Maidana vs Mayweather will do 1.8 million. Ask Schaefer. ;-)

Comment

The firs fight only sold 600,000. I would bet on this fight only selling 800,000 at most. Of course Arum will claim it sold 300,000 more buys than it actually did as he does with every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              That last line is hilarious~

"Right now I'm afraid because it's doing so good [in the pre-fight purchase estimates]. In other words, there is a feeling that it will go over 1.2 million...certainly over a million, a million-one. Remember that we did 900,000 the first time."

Bob Arum

How does that even make sense
              No, Bob. You claimed the first fight did 900,000, which means it really only sold 600,000. You claim this fight will sell 1.1 million, which means it will do 800,000 at most, if that. Anytime Bob Arum makes a claim about PPV numbers, you should subtract 30 percent from that number to get the true number.

Comment

Originally posted by LoudNeighbor View Post
                The first fight drew 700k. Pac isnt the star that he was then. This fight does 600k imo. Look forvArum to inflate the numbers, only to be corrected by Dan Rafael in an ESPN article
                Dan Rafael won't correct him. Dan Rafael only corrects (with rumors given to him by Bob Arum) the numbers offered by the Mayweather camp when Mayweather fights. He prints whatever Lying Bob tells him because he is afraid he will not be invited to the next buffet if he doesn't.

Comment

I changed my prediction. I think it will do 200K or less. If that would make the Floyd fanbase happy. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X