Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lara Be Allowed to Get the Decision Against Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Lara clearly wins 7 or 8 rounds they're definitely going to rob him, Lara's gonna have to clearly win 9 or 10 rounds to get the decision. Lara's going to school him either way, can't wait.

Comment

To answer your question, yes. However, it all depends on the venue and the judging. If it's in NV or NY most definitely but if the bout takes place in either CA or TX it would be difficult but he still could win providing how convincing he dominates the fight. However, if the fight is close, then I say that he would have a very small window of becoming victorious in a bout like that.

Comment

Welcome to Tejas, Larita.

Comment

I'd hate to see Lara get robbed again; but if he did, everyone would know it and remember it. To this day, everyone says Landy beat P Will. Seeing why Canelo wanted this fight in the first place, I don't think a robbery win would sit very well with him. There would at least be a rematch.

Comment

it won't reach a decision. if angulo was able to hurt lara with his pressure, canelo would batter him into submission

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              it won't reach a decision. if angulo was able to hurt lara with his pressure, canelo would batter him into submission

Alvarez defense is on a HAIL HYDRA!!!! level than Lara.....He will try to stink out the fight like he did with Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride

I hate to sound repetitive but I can't tell if you're serious or not. Most likely you are...

Canelo does not hit as hard as Angulo nor does he pressure like him.

Comment

Robbery or not it doesnt matter the fans always know who truly won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

Alvarez is no pressure fighter

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Fighting_Pride

Alvarez is no pressure fighter
                      Also, Canelo needs his feet set to throw his combos. Angulo has heavy hands so he can hit you on the move and still hurt you with a single shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X