Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lara Be Allowed to Get the Decision Against Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they steal it from him? Of course, if there's an opportunity.

Comment

My only fear is that Lara is gonna have to completely lace Alvarez to get a decision, but his defense is good so that's not easy.

Comment

No way he gets the nod. Alvarez is too much of an investment that open scoring in Texas was BS and I thought he lost by a squeek against Trout. Laras' won't get the opportunity to live the American dream.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          my biggest concern as a fan of his

Trout fight was close, but the scorecards were terrorism in favor of Alvarez

Lara has a history of getting jacked
          If they tried to rob Floyd Mayweather what more of Lara?

Comment

If Floyd ****ing Mayweather was almost robbed you really think Lara won't be?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Oh snap... the post above mine. Truer words have never been spoken.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't know. I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a situation very similar to the Trout fight, where it's close or Lara should have a lead but a judge or two have it one-sided for Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  If they tried to rob Floyd Mayweather what more of Lara?
                  And they would have robbed him if Alvarez had been even the least bit competitive. Floyd won every round and got a MD out of it, that's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Lara is with Al Haymon, he'll be fine.
                    So was Trout.

Comment

Trout doesn't commit to his punches and is very inaccurate. He was outworking Canelo but was very ineffective. And he's not a good defensive fighter either.

I think Lara has a much better chance on the cards because he's a harder, more accurate puncher, controls pace and distance very well and moves well.

Canelo won't bring the fight to him like Angulo did. He will box with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X