Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lara Be Allowed to Get the Decision Against Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No excuses from either side. I'm leaning 50/50. Top two in the division, excluding Floyd.
    May the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Well if he would have won the first four round before the first open score was read, he wouldn't have been in a position...wait one second please HAIL HYDRA!!!!....ok so he wouldn't have been place in a position to fight out of character because he was behind.
      What I have been trying to tell you was the scoring was very questionable. One judge had it 118-109. Really? So Trout had to get out of character and fight more aggressively than accustomed to.

Look budd, I was pulling for Canelo. So I'm not looking at this from a biased eye.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        What I have been trying to tell you was the scoring was very questionable. One judge had it 118-109. Really? So Trout had to get out of character and fight more aggressively than accustomed to.

Look budd, I was pulling for Canelo. So I'm not looking at this from a biased eye.

Whatever......HAIL HYDRA!!!!!

Comment

So sad that politics plays a factor in boxing.

Sad indeed.

Comment

Lara's going to box his azz off all 12 rounds.

Still lose a decision.

Comment

Lara is with Al Haymon, he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Lara is with Al Haymon, he'll be fine.
                Your mother is with Al Haymon.....HAIL HYDRA!!!!.....so I take it she will be fine as well.

HAIL HYDRA!!!!

Comment

The OP reeks of a Floyd fan- no one else had the Trout/Canelo fight all that close. Canelo landed the harder punches and basically did whatever he wanted to wile trout through a bunch of empty shots with nothing on them... Di Trout throw more?? Sure, but nothing significant landed, and he plain and simply got whipped- no catch weights, no excuses...

Comment

Seriously, guys, it's getting a little annoying. It's three months before the fight, and you are already talking about a robbery?

You were going on and on about how Canelo needs to give Lara a shot, and now that the fight is about to happen, all you do is whine and complain. To me it sounds an awful lot like you are preparing the excuses in advance in case your guy loses.

Comment

He just can't run away so much. If Canelo lands some stuff, and Lara lands too, but runs, he'll lose the round.

Comment

Working...
                      X