Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Handwrap Scandal : An Illustration of Shameful HBO Bias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were the hbo guys suppose to say they were in a room full of Puerto Ricans you saw what they did to Arum

I just find it impossible to believe that he could get away with using wraps against Cottto. Nevada commission is the big leagues of boxing it's just hard to imagine he was able to get away with that and still parade around with his wraps after the fight with nothing to hide. Obviously there are plenty of reasons to speculate and question wether he had loaded wraps but the fact remains there is no evidence of him using for that fight only speculation.

Comment

they came up with traces of elements found in plaster of paris!!!! and hand lotion........

I remember a maxboxing aticle that suggested the pad didnt seem like anything too exceptional...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        What were the hbo guys suppose to say they were in a room full of Puerto Ricans you saw what they did to Arum

I just find it impossible to believe that he could get away with using wraps against Cottto. Nevada commission is the big leagues of boxing it's just hard to imagine he was able to get away with that and still parade around with his wraps after the fight with nothing to hide. Obviously there are plenty of reasons to speculate and question wether he had loaded wraps but the fact remains there is no evidence of him using for that fight only speculation.
        Keith Kizer said there was no way he could have had loaded wraps in the Cotto fight because they were checked thoroughly and Evangelista Cotto was in the room at the time.

I've never heard Cotto talk about the fact that his uncle was right there watching. Probably because HBO would never ask him.

Comment

Not saying it can't be done or that it's unheard of. Just saying that it's ridiculous to me that he would do that to such a pride full warrior like Margarito without him knowing. And then still being cool with him after he tarnished my career. I would kill him if I was Tony and I was innocent. So no I don't believe that he didn't know. Idk if he cheated vs Cotto but I think he did. And regardless of that, wether he did or he didn't, he's still a piece of **** ******t for trying to load up vs Shane. Idc if blew up in weight and looked like **** in training. That's enough to get a pass??? Hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Not saying it can't be done or that it's unheard of. Just saying that it's ridiculous to me that he would do that to such a pride full warrior like Margarito without him knowing. And then still being cool with him after he tarnished my career. I would kill him if I was Tony and I was innocent. So no I don't believe that he didn't know. Idk if he cheated vs Cotto but I think he did. And regardless of that, wether he did or he didn't, he's still a piece of **** ******t for trying to load up vs Shane. Idc if blew up in weight and looked like **** in training. That's enough to get a pass??? Hell no!
            If he knew then obviously he doesn't get "a pass" but there's no way of proving that he did know. As you just said, it's just as possible either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              If he knew then obviously he doesn't get "a pass" but there's no way of proving that he did know. As you just said, it's just as possible either way.
              Nah, I wouldn't say it's just as possible. And if it's like that every athlete just has to say I didn't know what it was I drank or had in my gloves and it's ok I guess.

Comment

What you margarito defense attorneys are forgetting is that the plaster inserts brother naziim found already had a red stain on them...BEFORE he got in the ring with Mosley. Hence, they were used before. It's called deductive reasoning you idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  What you margarito defense attorneys are forgetting is that the plaster inserts brother naziim found already had a red stain on them...BEFORE he got in the ring with Mosley. Hence, they were used before. It's called deductive reasoning you idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Who do you keep spamming the thread with this? I don't even know what its supposed to mean

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Who do you keep spamming the thread with this? I don't even know what its supposed to mean
                      It's a meme taking the internet by storm. If you've seen the new captain America...that's where it's from.

Comment

Working...
                      X