• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Read right here!

Antonio Margarito: Guilty in a court of law
    http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/about_us/...818_agenda.pdf

Very extensive, over 75 pages of legal documents and interviews.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE: GUILTY!
    Have you ever actually read that?

1. The California State Athletic commission is not a 'court of law', it's a state athletic commission.

2. The document itself shows you why Margarito was never prosecuted in a real court of law. They only ever refer to "a plaster like substance", and never outright say "plaster". Why? Because they have no proof that there was plaster, they only have speculation and conjecture. They might as well have said a 'toothpaste like substance' - not toothpaste, but like it. I hope you see the distinction.

3. With respect to the lab findings, see the interview I posted above from Doug Fischer. The lab found 'traces' of calcium and sulphur. You find traces of calcium and sulphur anywhere, and if this was in a court of law and not a state athletic commission, Margarito's argument that his hand lotion contained those elements would have led the lab results to be dismissed. In that interview I posted, Fischer says that the total quantity of sulphur and calcium in the wraps was the equivalent of "a few grains of salt". Nobody in their right mind would equate that to the presence of plaster-of-paris.

Comment

"Oh that Cotto, how he cries. Always full of excuses."

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        So u don't juice in the World Series but u start juicing out of no where the next season just because??? You have your greatest year as a player and now I start juicing??? Would that make sense to any of u if a baseball player did that??? Then why would ppl expect me to believe that's what happened with Margarito???
        I've used this analogy, and several others just as similar and it makes no sense when you look at it from all angles. He took a well functioning Cotto and reduced him to a shell of the shell we once knew him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Have you ever actually read that?

1. The California State Athletic commission is not a 'court of law', it's a state athletic commission.

2. The document itself shows you why Margarito was never prosecuted in a real court of law. They only ever refer to "a plaster like substance", and never outright say "plaster". Why? Because they have no proof that there was plaster, they only have speculation and conjecture. They might as well have said a 'toothpaste like substance' - not toothpaste, but like it. I hope you see the distinction.

3. With respect to the lab findings, see the interview I posted above from Doug Fischer. The lab found 'traces' of calcium and sulphur. You find traces of calcium and sulphur anywhere, and if this was in a court of law and not a state athletic commission, Margarito's argument that his hand lotion contained those elements would have led the lab results to be dismissed. In that interview I posted, Fischer says that the total quantity of sulphur and calcium in the wraps was the equivalent of "a few grains of salt". Nobody in their right mind would equate that to the presence of plaster-of-paris.
          I can pick and choose which ever I like and post to suite my agenda like you just did fool. You are in deniel and support a cheating POS which it reflects in a neg way of your character, integrity and low overall self-respect.

Go support your cheating POS some other place. Read the whole report fool not just the front 2 pages!
          Last edited by Da Boxer; 04-09-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

lol at the POS Supporters who Red K me for posting the facts!

Comment

Watching Mosley beat the **** out of this fraud never gets old.

Comment

Antonio Margarito: Guilty in a court of law
                http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/about_us/...818_agenda.pdf

Very extensive, over 75 pages of legal documents and interviews.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE: GUILTY!

Lol!! This dude!! Why didn't Margarito get any criminal charges then if it's so easy?

The ***ing cucarachas are coming out. Filt of BS.
                Oh but when Tito got caught, it was just "mind games". lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                  Lol!! This dude!! Why didn't Margarito get any criminal charges then if it's so easy?

Oh but when Tito got caught, it was just "mind games". lol
                  You can Red K me all you want POS supporter. Its does not changes the fact that Margarita CHEATED his way thru his carreer and its a fraud!

An embarrasment to the Mexican people and boxing fans!

He ALWAYS will be remember as a cheater. No legacy other than a cheater, a fake, no integrity and lack of character individual.
                  Last edited by Da Boxer; 04-09-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

You can Red K me all you want POS supporter. Its does not changes the fact that Margarita CHEATED his way thru his carreer and its a fraud!

An embarrasment to the Mexican people and boxing fans!

He ALWAYS will be remember as a cheater. No legacy other than a cheater, a fake, no integrity and lack of character individual.
                    Again moron, opinions of him doesn't make it a fact. How many times do I have to tell you Cotto nuthuggers that?

And like I said, Tito is in the same boat unless you want to admit hypocrisy. Something you dudes like to do.

You can have your opinions of him, I have mine. I find it funny how a damn man can hurt so many people and make them *****/cry to this day. **** you dudes still can't get over Gomez/Sanchez.

Comment

Bullchit.

Evangelista or not one from the Cotto team saw the hand warpping. Cotto stated so and one of the multiple reasons they broke up after it.
                      Do you have a source for this? The guy in the video who tries to talk at the end confirms that he was in the room and Evangelista Cotto was in the room. Of course Lampley tries his hardest to cut him off.

Why would an experienced, world class professional fighter like Cotto not have one of his team in the room whilst the opponents hands were being wrapped?

Comment

Working...
                      X