Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnson will upset Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at ggg fans trying to defend Stevens life and death to make t seem like a legit win for ggg

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Lol at ggg fans trying to defend Stevens life and death to make t seem like a legit win for ggg

Comment

If you're referring to me, I wanted Johnson to win. Golovkin has better wins than Stevens so it's irrelevant anyway.

All I was saying is that his power (particularly in his left hand) is legit, something a couple of people have denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          lol yea, no power at all.

Who said he had no power? His power comes from speed, he's not heavy handed. GGG, Kovalev are heavy-handed, not Stevens.
          He caught him with a flush left hook. What did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
            Who said he had no power? His power comes from speed, he's not heavy handed. GGG, Kovalev are heavy-handed, not Stevens.
            He caught him with a flush left hook. What did you expect?
            A lot of people get caught with flush left hooks and they don't go out like that.

Comment

Could you imagine a Johnson vs Kirkland fight? You could hold that fight in an actual phone booth LOL

Comment

It was a legit win. Where was the controversy? I've always felt Stevens was overrated though, people saying he'd beat the other champs in the division were going to far. Stevens is an average fighter with power, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  A lot of people get caught with flush left hooks and they don't go out like that.
                  Stevens does have a powerful left hook, but he has to land clean shots to hurt you (Roman, Tureano). He won't hurt you with partially blocked punches. He landed several left hooks earlier in the fight. That last left hook was something different.
                  That's what I mean when I say he's not heavy-handed.
                  Last edited by Loque-san; 04-05-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

His power is just average. He can make you honest if he landed clean but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      His power is just average. He can make you honest if he landed clean but that's it.
                      lol he can knock you spark out if he lands clean. Sorry but the power in his left is not average, it is fight-stopping.

He dropped a guy with a jab off his left in his last fight, stopped a guy in a fight most felt he was losing tonight and two fights before registered one of the most brutal KOs of 2013 with his left hand.

Here is again, the left hook:

Last edited by Weebler I; 04-05-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X