• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give me those points dawg.

Comment

It was a good call, just took 1 too many left hooks and a tough stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili
        I saw Tureano Johnson on the Golovkin-Proksa card live. He was getting busted up/hurt left and right and got a lucky doctor stoppage over a crappy journeyman. I was laughing at how crappy he was, that's how bad he is.

Stevens should stop him easily and early.
        OP gets more props for his wrong call than this post...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think the stoppage was BS and they stopped it way too early.

He wins every seconds of every round and loses 10 seconds and the ref calls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Johnson will upset Stevens .
            Not if the ref can prevent it.

Comment

I hope certain people acknowledge Stevens power now, whatever else about him, his left hand is legit.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 04-04-2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

It was a long grueling fight. Both fighters tired and dehydrated. I have no issue with the stoppage. One more that late in a fight can be one too many. If it was earlier in the fight and it ended like that I would have been pi$$ed. Late in the fight, I accept it.

Comment

Very unlucky.

Tureano is decent, but nothing more. He had a good gameplan, showed a good chin and a great conditioning. But he gets hit too much and slaps with some of his punches. His power is average at best.

This fight reminded me of the Findley fight. When Stevens can't get his opponent out of there early, he seems to run out of ideas. He looked clueless tonight. His stamina is questionable and I think his power is overrated. He's not heavy-handed.

Wake me up when he beats a top middleweight contender.

Comment

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. That's why we love boxing. Johnson was less than a minute to pull the upset and then BOOOOOOOOOOM fight is over lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                      Very unlucky.

Tureano is decent, but nothing more. He had a good gameplan, showed a good chin and a great conditioning. But he gets hit too much and slaps with some of his punches. His power is average at best.

This fight reminded me of the Findley fight. When Stevens can't get his opponent out of there early, he seems to run out of ideas. He looked clueless tonight. His stamina is questionable and I think his power is overrated. He's not heavy-handed.

Wake me up when he beats a top middleweight contender.
                      lol yea, no power at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X