Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looked like the hulk in the Pac fight,whilst he looked like Babe the pig in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Better comparison would be Pacquiao-Armstrong. Pacquiao throws almost twice as many punches as Mayweather. His punch output went up by like 400 punches when he moved to WW.
    I think they are probably both on it. Who's doing any out of fight testing? Shane Mosley, Roy Jones both had amazing, unbeaten runs and were pound for pound number ones and they have both been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
      the Bradley fight.. I am now more convinced than ever that he was taking PEDs during that time, Hence why he hired a Known "PED expert".

i still cant get over this picture LOL, i mean look at marquez, he's way more ripped than manny and pac is known for being ripped LOL..

Comment

So was Marquez on something for the third Pacquiao fight?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          So was Marquez on something for the third Pacquiao fight?
          I know right he never positive doe

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
            I know right he never positive doe
            he cant when his s/c coach openly admits that he has created peds way ahead of the testing protocols..

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              he cant when his s/c coach openly admits that he has created peds way ahead of the testing protocols..
              Jmm said he would take any test and his offer was decline right ?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
                Jmm said he would take any test and his offer was decline right ?? Lol
                did u even reaad what i just wrote? of course he'll take any test, his s/c coach openly admits that he has created peds way ahead of the testing protocols. what exactly dont u understand from this?

Comment

JMM had to be on something

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    did u even reaad what i just wrote? of course he'll take any test, his s/c coach openly admits that he has created peds way ahead of the testing protocols. what exactly dont u understand from this?
                    Because its a bs can we just agree he never test positive doe lol

Comment

he was on dat juice

Comment

Working...
                      X