Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looked like the hulk in the Pac fight,whilst he looked like Babe the pig in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

and it's a known fact that boxing's drug testing protocols are woefully inadequate.
    That depends on where you fight, but the Nevada Athletic Commission is one of the best in the world.

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao fans are ridiculous. They see nothing weird about Pacquiao rising through the weight classes and knocking everyone out and then his K.O. power all of a sudden disappearing in 2010 when Mayweather started talking about testing. A fighter's power is usually the last thing to go.

Pacquiao fans never accused Marquez of being on steroids during Marquez vs. Pacquiao III (Memo was in his camp), but as soon as Pacquiao got K.T.F.O. they all had b**ch fits.

I know it still hurts, .

Comment

Originally posted by Túpac Amaru III View Post
          Pacquiao fans are ridiculous. They see nothing weird about Pacquiao rising through the weight classes and knocking everyone out and then his K.O. power all of a sudden disappearing in 2010 when Mayweather started talking about testing. A fighter's power is usually the last thing to go.

Pacquiao fans never accused Marquez of being on steroids during Marquez vs. Pacquiao III (Memo was in his camp), but as soon as Pacquiao got K.T.F.O. they all had b**ch fits.

I know it still hurts, .
          Weirdness =/= Evidence

Comment

The Sience of boxing.....

Be honest guys, be honest. I think that's the problem with most of you posters. A lot of you are immature and know nothing about the science of the sport. Marquez was on something in that 4th fight. He was bigger and stronger than Manny and that has never been the case. He hired a known bio-chemist who's claim to fame was making undetectable steroids. Why hasn't AH been banned from professional sports?????? Anyway, Juan never believed in lifting weights and doesn't think it benefits boxers. Boy, has his stance changed. He HATES Manny's guts and will do anything to defeat him. He was 39/40yrs of age when they fought. WHY was he so confident fighting a beast like Manny unless he knew something, we didn't? You don't KO Manny Pacquiao. Marquez ****ing cheated and it's obvious. For those of you who say, let the commission do it's job, I say talk to AH because it's his job to make sure that his athlete's don't test positive. For those of you who claim that Marquez just landed the perfect punch, I say watch how hard Manny fell. Why was Marquez's punches so hard all fight? When did he become such a one punch monster? You cannot answer this. Nobody can. Shut the **** up!!!!!!! And last but not least, for those of you idiots who claim that Manny was on roids, you are only saying it because Floyd started saying it. Where's your own mind? Manny punches with the same force today, that he did in 2009 when Floyd punk ass was running scared. He is naturally a lightweight, anyway. He stopped bigger opponents with stamina, work-rate, speed, and natural power. Who did he stop with one punch that was bigger than him? Don't worry, I'll wait. All of you who think it's cool what happened and made jokes about it, guess what? Marquez could've killed him with that punch. Boxing is not a game and KARMA is a *****!!!!!!! Why won't he fight him again? Why did it take Bradley so long to sign the contract for the rematch? Why is Floyd STILL afraid of this little fighter? I'll tell you why. Manny is a PROBLEM. He is an ATG. It requires a special fighter to beat him, the same way it does with Floyd. On April 13th, I will bet ALL of my points against anyone brave enough to bet against this great fighter. On top of that, the loser must also leave this site, FOREVER! Any SERIOUS takers? Let's sig it.

Comment

Originally posted by god-fr33 View Post
              be honest guys, be honest. I think that's the problem with most of you posters. A lot of you are immature and know nothing about the science of the sport. Marquez was on something in that 4th fight. He was bigger and stronger than manny and that has never been the case. He hired a known bio-chemist who's claim to fame was making undetectable steroids. Why hasn't ah been banned from professional sports?????? Anyway, juan never believed in lifting weights and doesn't think it benefits boxers. Boy, has his stance changed. He hates manny's guts and will do anything to defeat him. He was 39/40yrs of age when they fought. Why was he so confident fighting a beast like manny unless he knew something, we didn't? You don't ko manny pacquiao. Marquez ****ing cheated and it's obvious. For those of you who say, let the commission do it's job, i say talk to ah because it's his job to make sure that his athlete's don't test positive. For those of you who claim that marquez just landed the perfect punch, i say watch how hard manny fell. Why was marquez's punches so hard all fight? When did he become such a one punch monster? You cannot answer this. Nobody can. Shut the **** up!!!!!!! And last but not least, for those of you idiots who claim that manny was on roids, you are only saying it because floyd started saying it. Where's your own mind? Manny punches with the same force today, that he did in 2009 when floyd punk ass was running scared. He is naturally a lightweight, anyway. He stopped bigger opponents with stamina, work-rate, speed, and natural power. Who did he stop with one punch that was bigger than him? Don't worry, i'll wait. All of you who think it's cool what happened and made jokes about it, guess what? Marquez could've killed him with that punch. Boxing is not a game and karma is a *****!!!!!!! Why won't he fight him again? Why did it take bradley so long to sign the contract for the rematch? Why is floyd still afraid of this little fighter? I'll tell you why. Manny is a problem. He is an atg. It requires a special fighter to beat him, the same way it does with floyd. On april 13th, i will bet all of my points against anyone brave enough to bet against this great fighter. On top of that, the loser must also leave this site, forever! Any serious takers? Let's sig it.
              ^^^^^^^ wtf is this bs

Comment

whether he was on something or not the idea was to build as much strength as possible and go for the ko but lets be fair pac also used to be a little hulk lookin dude now he just looks normal as well i mean just look at this pic its so obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                  the Bradley fight.. I am now more convinced than ever that he was taking PEDs during that time, Hence why he hired a Known "PED expert".

That picture is crazy

40 really is the new 30.

Comment

JMM on PED's cause he knocked out Pac is hilarious!

Even funnier that Pac fans are the ones accusing him

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      JMM on PED's cause he knocked out Pac is hilarious!

Even funnier that Pac fans are the ones accusing him
                      manny on peds because ....... is even funnier.

Comment

Working...
                      X