Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looked like the hulk in the Pac fight,whilst he looked like Babe the pig in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a clearer pic.. Not much of difference really between the Pac fight and the Bradley fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      manny on peds because ....... is even funnier.
      Hey whatever you need to make you feel like less of a hypocrite you go ahead and believe it

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Be honest guys, be honest. I think that's the problem with most of you posters. A lot of you are immature and know nothing about the science of the sport. Marquez was on something in that 4th fight. He was bigger and stronger than Manny and that has never been the case. He hired a known bio-chemist who's claim to fame was making undetectable steroids. Why hasn't AH been banned from professional sports?????? Anyway, Juan never believed in lifting weights and doesn't think it benefits boxers. Boy, has his stance changed. He HATES Manny's guts and will do anything to defeat him. He was 39/40yrs of age when they fought. WHY was he so confident fighting a beast like Manny unless he knew something, we didn't? You don't KO Manny Pacquiao. Marquez ****ing cheated and it's obvious. For those of you who say, let the commission do it's job, I say talk to AH because it's his job to make sure that his athlete's don't test positive. For those of you who claim that Marquez just landed the perfect punch, I say watch how hard Manny fell. Why was Marquez's punches so hard all fight? When did he become such a one punch monster? You cannot answer this. Nobody can. Shut the **** up!!!!!!! And last but not least, for those of you idiots who claim that Manny was on roids, you are only saying it because Floyd started saying it. Where's your own mind? Manny punches with the same force today, that he did in 2009 when Floyd punk ass was running scared. He is naturally a lightweight, anyway. He stopped bigger opponents with stamina, work-rate, speed, and natural power. Who did he stop with one punch that was bigger than him? Don't worry, I'll wait. All of you who think it's cool what happened and made jokes about it, guess what? Marquez could've killed him with that punch. Boxing is not a game and KARMA is a *****!!!!!!! Why won't he fight him again? Why did it take Bradley so long to sign the contract for the rematch? Why is Floyd STILL afraid of this little fighter? I'll tell you why. Manny is a PROBLEM. He is an ATG. It requires a special fighter to beat him, the same way it does with Floyd. On April 13th, I will bet ALL of my points against anyone brave enough to bet against this great fighter. On top of that, the loser must also leave this site, FOREVER! Any SERIOUS takers? Let's sig it.
        Lets be honest about the fact that Marquez was open to testing going into the 3rd and 4th Pacquiao fight and Manny still refused to do it. A lot gets ignored, too many faggots on this site...I don't see how one can raise su****ion for Marquez but not Pacquiao considering his constant reluctance to test in the past.

A writer said it perfectly, Marquez-Pacquiao going into the 4th fight was chemical warfare and Marquez came out on top, it's time people live with it.

Comment

Who's the ******?

Who's the ******? Let's be clear here. And who cares about what tests Marquez wanted. He wanted them because he was confident in passing them. Like I said, Manny's performance(s) aren't in question here. He performs pretty much the same every time out. Marquez's new found power is obvious. If you can't admit that, then it's ok. That win will always have an asterisk by it. Manny will punch as hard on April 13th, as he's always punched.

Comment

Who's the ******? Let's be clear here. And who cares about what tests Marquez wanted. He wanted them because he was confident in passing them. Like I said, Manny's performance(s) aren't in question here. He performs pretty much the same every time out. Marquez's new found power is obvious. If you can't admit that, then it's ok. That win will always have an asterisk by it. Manny will punch as hard on April 13th, as he's always punched.
            JMM has a higher career KO% than Manny. Manny's is only like 3% higher than Mayweather's career KO%. Why is Pacquiao above su****ion, but other fighters aren't?

Comment

new found power WTF JMM has 40 KO he can punch.JMM has hurt Pac befor in his other fights he just never caught him clean like he did in the 4 fight
              BLAME PAC HE DIDNT WANT NO TESTING FOR THE 4 FIGHT
              ITS HIS FAULT OR MAYBE HE WAS CHEATING AND DIDN'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT

Comment

In their first fight Manny had JMM down 3 times in the 1st and couldn't finish him. Lets say they fight a 5th time and Manny KO's him. If anyone comes on and cites that as proof that manny was on PED's, would you agree?

Comment

And Pacquiao didn't want them because he wasn't confident in passing them, see what I did there? You sound ******ed.

Comment

Point is..........

Point is, Marquez is a solid puncher, not a one punch KO artist. He is now a one punch KO puncher. Manny has always punched the same. Like I said before, it was Floyd who started those PED su****ions.

Comment

Point is, Marquez is a solid puncher, not a one punch KO artist. He is now a one punch KO puncher. Manny has always punched the same. Like I said before, it was Floyd who started those PED su****ions.
                      There's no such thing as a one punch Ko artist specially in the lower divisions. You have to land the perfect punch to ko an elite fighter with one punch. Doing it once doesn't make you a one punch KO puncher it just means you were able to land a perfect punch.

Take Martinez for example he landed the perfect punch against Williams and it was a thing of beauty. Sergio isn't a one punch Ko puncher because of that nor did he instantly become a PED user he simply landed the perfect punch. How about Pacquiao/Hatton same scenario and Manny isn't a one punch Ko artist yet we saw what he did to Ricky.

Now saying that we know these guys have good power which shouldn't be all that shocking to see them Ko a guy with one punch if the perfect punch is landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X