Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looked like the hulk in the Pac fight,whilst he looked like Babe the pig in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
    pacquiao didn't hire a known steroid chemist......if you hire a known steroid chemist....extra testing NEEDS to be done.....and that's not a cowards move....

mayweather asked pac out of the blue to do random testing because his skills at dismantling opponents was scary to him.....
    arguing over this topic must be a cold comfort for you. suck it up and get over it. your hero made no excuses for the loss.

Comment

"Babe the Pig" LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
        i'll make an excuse for him because it's a valid excuse...marquez hired a known steroid chemist and together they are cheating boxing ...it needs to be known

i don't care if i sound like a whiner...it's the truth..i always speak truths..and i actually care about boxing enough to not want to see some steroid chemist **** it up....
        so you're only a PED crusader when it isn't detrimental to your favorite fighter? i mean like you said, you wouldn't care at all about this topic had marquez lost.

please, you don't care about boxing. you're a bitter, hypocritical, deluded stan.

Comment

I love the tears from pac-tards

Thank you Marquez!!!

Pac-tards are so.destroyed by what Marquez did that he has to be the hulk himself because it would have to take a God like figure to destroy sleepyQuaio

Its not like sleepyQuaio has been stopped.before ?? Oh wait he has been stopped twice

Pac-tards "but that was before at lower weights. SleepyQuaio since then has become the hulk himself...but he's clean

Because everybody knows Marquez s.c. memo has a dirty history. Unlike sleepyQuaio his s.c. ariza was never caught . Granted sleepyQuaio and him never did random testing and when ariza did do random testing he got caught. Clearly that means he already started cheating when he left sleppyQuaio's corner. If anyone thinks different than they are just a hater or a mighty hulkquez fan"

Comment

Angel Memo Heredia

Then, last week, a bombshell came from BALCO founder Victor Conte. Angel Hernandez is the person formerly known as Angel "Memo" Heredia. Heredia, with a BALCO connection of his own, has been training both Marquez and Bolt under an assumed name.
            http://deadspin.com/5857439/what-do-...ids-dealer/all

that's all you need to know.

Comment

if victor conte is accusing you then you know you are dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
                Same can be said about jmm but since he knocked pac out he cheating sure bud lol
                If you hired a master PED maker what do expect genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                  the Bradley fight.. I am now more convinced than ever that he was taking PEDs during that time, Hence why he hired a Known "PED expert".

Oh well...what's good for the goose...etc

Comment

Haha KOTF 6 well never get old. Here have a look at it just in case you forgot

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      If you hired a master PED maker what do expect genius?
                      He never test positive doe

Comment

Working...
                      X