Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looked like the hulk in the Pac fight,whilst he looked like Babe the pig in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Well. It wasn't Martinez who turned into incredible hulk, body wise either. He was always stronger than Paul Williams. Marquez has never been stronger than Manny and that's a FACT. He was not only stronger on that night, but he was also bigger. Smh at those who try and argue certain points. Anyway, Manny and Hatton are the same size. Who was shocked when Manny KO him? You? Did Manny KO Cheeto? Did he KO Oscar? Did he KO Cotto? My point exactly. Marquez was on ROIDS.
    Those are your opinions actually, and both guys (Manny/Marquez)are roughly the same size.

The thing that schocked me wasn't that Marquez ko'd Manny, but the fact that anyone could Ko manny given his reputation and incredible run. He didn't ko any of the bigger guys because they were naturally bigger don't compare Manny vs Margarito/Oscar to Manny vs Marquez that's just ignorant. You can assume without proof that Marquez was on roids and I can't argue that with fact, nor can you, but the point is Marquez couldn't have Ko'd Manny with all the ped's in the world unless he landed the perfect shot. Which is exactly what he did and what guys like Martinez and Pacquiao did against the guys I mentioned earlier.

Comment

but you have to love how the tables turned on the tards now they have the nerve to say someone is JUicing ALSO. what a funny bunch of ******ds

Comment

I'm still waiting for the answer, before Marquez knocked him out who did Pacquiao face that had a good lead/ right hand counter, who?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          i still cant get over this picture LOL, i mean look at marquez, he's way more ripped than manny and pac is known for being ripped LOL..
          more developed abs doesn't mean "more ripped" all it means is he trains his abs much more than Pac

Comment

Watch your mouth....

No. It's a FACT. **** you. Get off my page. I am tired of you **** talking like you're so tough. A computer screen seems to do that to yall. Watch your mouth, *****
            Last edited by GOD-FR33; 04-02-2014, 05:19 PM. Reason: *******

Comment

Comment

No. It's a FACT. **** you. Get off my page. I am tired of you **** talking like you're so tough. A computer screen seems to do that to yall. Watch your mouth, *****
                You talkin' tough for no reason, at least have the nerve to reply to the dude you talking to

Comment

Stylistically,against each other PAC and JMM are even.

What was the difference in this fight was their gameplan and training. JMM trained to knock PAC out and was willing to load up his punches and eat some shots. He did a lot of Strength and conditioning prefight.

Whereas PAC, from what I understand didn't work on strength as much or at all.
                  It is possible JMM was on PED's. Not personally accusing him. Just saying, a man who has confessed to repeatedly drinking piss, and a man who has continually whined when things don't go his way...is capable of anything.

Just saying.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                      Stylistically,against each other PAC and JMM are even.

What was the difference in this fight was their gameplan and training. JMM trained to knock PAC out and was willing to load up his punches and eat some shots. He did a lot of Strength and conditioning prefight.

Whereas PAC, from what I understand didn't work on strength as much or at all.
                      It is possible JMM was on PED's. Not personally accusing him. Just saying, a man who has confessed to repeatedly drinking piss, and a man who has continually whined when things don't go his way...is capable of anything.

Just saying.
                      Then you got to ask why didn't Pac take JMM offer to do testing. Pac might have been cheating so he decline JMM offer for fear of getting caught cheating himself JUST SAYING

Comment

Working...
                      X