Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looked like the hulk in the Pac fight,whilst he looked like Babe the pig in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
    marquez hired a known EXPERT STEROID CHEMIST...wake up ppl....

that alone is suspicious as hell......also add that marquez is looking more ripped than he has ever been.....
    marquez passed commission testing. are you saying they failed to do their job?
    his win counts. had he lost, you wouldn't give two ****s about memo or steroid usage.

Comment

marquez hired a known EXPERT STEROID CHEMIST...wake up ppl....

that alone is suspicious as hell......also add that marquez is looking more ripped than he has ever been.....
      Neither of them did random drug testing, so both of them could have been juiced. I feel that Marquez was juiced up, but Pacquaio was probably juiced up as well. He's not beyond suspicion either.

Comment

what about the punch that knocked down pacquiao? it was the same punch that marquez landed in their first fight.....except marquez landed it much more cleanly in the first fight...yet pac never came close to falling down.....and what about that huge left hook right hand combination that marquez landed on pac in their second fight while pac's feet were off the ground.......still didn't get knocked down...

and a 160+ lb mosley landed a clean straight right on pacquiao...and pacquiao didn't buckle...

marquez hired a KNOWN STEROID CHEMIST for a reason...don't be blind...
        lol didn't Alex get caught giving Bam Bam peds with his fight with Pac so we know Alex is a dirty conditioning coach too.Who knows what he gave Pac when he was with him

Comment

Don't argue with them.........

Hey man. I am tired of those guys and arguing moot points. They are haters and fans of Marquez. Don't argue with them, put them on your ignore list like I just did. They can't take away Manny's greatness or his accomplishments. Marquez hates Manny and he cheated, PERIOD. Anyone who knows about the Science of boxing, knows this. The force in which he punched with that night, was not the normal force that he punches with. I am an honest poster on a site with a bunch of immature haters who aren't even smart enough to debate boxing with me. Good speaking with you and good to see you know what's up.

Comment

what about the punch that knocked down pacquiao? it was the same punch that marquez landed in their first fight.....except marquez landed it much more cleanly in the first fight...yet pac never came close to falling down.....and what about that huge left hook right hand combination that marquez landed on pac in their second fight while pac's feet were off the ground.......still didn't get knocked down...

and a 160+ lb mosley landed a clean straight right on pacquiao...and pacquiao didn't buckle...

marquez hired a KNOWN STEROID CHEMIST for a reason...don't be blind...
            Marquez outsmarted Pacquiao in that, since Pacquiao didn't replay to his request of testing he made the proper move to even things out

Comment

yes i wouldn't care because it would be a big **** you to marquez and his steroid chemist lover boy
              you conveniently dodged my question.

Comment

cause it was stupid...memo is KNOWN for making the best steroids around and helping athletes cheat.....simple urine test isn't going to catch an expert steroid chemist like memo....u know advanced testing for someone like him

please wake up...ur clearly still asleep....
                oh really? what happened to extra testing is for cowards, let the commission do it's job.

?

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  Hey man. I am tired of those guys and arguing moot points. They are haters and fans of Marquez. Don't argue with them, put them on your ignore list like I just did. They can't take away Manny's greatness or his accomplishments. Marquez hates Manny and he cheated, PERIOD. Anyone who knows about the Science of boxing, knows this. The force in which he punched with that night, was not the normal force that he punches with. I am an honest poster on a site with a bunch of immature haters who aren't even smart enough to debate boxing with me. Good speaking with you and good to see you know what's up.
                  You're one of the worst posters on here. Most of your posts are just flat out wrong, entirely delusional, or both. The big blue letters are also so obnoxious.

Here is me nominating you for P4P worst poster 4 or so months ago.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
                  God-fr33...
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=618491&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    Then you got to ask why didn't Pac take JMM offer to do testing. Pac might have been cheating so he decline JMM offer for fear of getting caught cheating himself JUST SAYING
                    It was a few days before the fight. Roach said JMM refused additional testing. It had to be voluntary.

Marquez could have been bluffing,...because he knew there was no way they can organize additional testing a few days before the fight.

PAC's camp backed off because he didn't want to be like Floyd ..making accusations with no full proof.

What was interesting was JMM's agreement and then refusal to do additional testing in the JMM-Bradley fight. That seems suspect.

Comment

Good.

GOOD. It just means that we shouldn't be speaking on here, anyways. My intelligence speaks for itself. You are a fanboy and you just like to argue points in question. I don't give a **** what you think about me. Do you know WHY? Because you don't know me; now get off my page!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X