No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Knocks Cedric Agnew Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adonis Stevenson is a piece of shit!

Those words gave me a hard-on. Kovalev is the man.

Comment

Don't care how open this guy is to getting hit..the way he hits he can afford to eat some punches..holy shhhh does this guy throw any punch half @ssed at all? Props to Agnew he took as much as he could and he came in with the right idea of trying to wear the man down but damn having that much power just batter away is going to take its toll sooner or later. Don't care how you chalk it up..Stevenson does not survive a fight with this guy..I like stevenson but man he wants no part of this animal.

Comment

Agnew was totally ruined and demoralized by the end of the fight.....that's what happens when you go rounds with Kovalev.

And people often say that Kovalev is easy to hit, but has anyone landed at higher than 29 percent against him?

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          bro nobody is beating this guy anytime soon this guy power is unreal
          What about J'Leon Love? Kovalev's been ducking him. All he has to do is have a sit down with Haymon. J'Leon will give him the fight he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            What fight were you watching? I saw a dude who "tried" to hide behind his gloves all night being afraid to throw a punch.
            Are you agreeing with me? I'm confused. Even going down 3 times in 7 rounds he never panicked and he had a tight defense lowering Kovalev's connect rate to 25%. His defense was good but not good enough. And Agnew's offense was atrocious, like I said the only memorable punch he threw all night was the low blow.

Comment

Shots fired by Kovalev! I like that.

There wasn't much he could do tonight against that type of opponent. I was really not interested in this fight at all. It was obvious from the get go that Agnew was not going to be able to do anything against Kovalev. Those high guard defenses can be a pain to watch.

That combo though....I like seeing Kovalev make something out of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Another destruction for Kov. As others have said, impressive set up for the stoppage. Went through some adversity with the low blow and cuts, and broke down a guy that didn't come to lay down.
                Again, what fight are you guys watching? This dude did not come fight....he came to get survived and collected his money and leave. Anyone who stands to take so much punishment from a heavy puncher came to lose.

The dude is probably more disappointed in Kovalev for not knocking him out sooner so he could go home. I am tired of seeing these non-ambitious so-called boxers talk their way into paydays. It was embarrassing stuff from Agnew. Again, let me reiterate my point, no one stands and takes this amount of punishment from a puncher and convinces me he comes to win. NO ONE!

Comment

Kovalev is WRONG! I have never seen Feces climb up out of the toilet and intimidate, threaten, torment young girls and women for years! Feces don't do these things to women and girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
                    Agnew was totally ruined and demoralized by the end of the fight.....that's what happens when you go rounds with Kovalev.

And people often say that Kovalev is easy to hit, but has anyone landed at higher than 29 percent against him?
                    Agreed. I think Cleverly was pretty bad. He even got pity from the ref, and carried him to his corner

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
                      What about J'Leon Love? Kovalev's been ducking him. All he has to do is have a sit down with Haymon. J'Leon will give him the fight he wants.
                      Love couldn't impress against Rosado.
                      Quit trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X