Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Knocks Cedric Agnew Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion Kovalev didn't looked good tonight like in his previous fights he was getting countered too bad the other guy didn't have too much KO power

Comment

He is a much better boxer than Stevenson. Much more well rounded.

He looked great tonight.

Comment

Another destruction for Kov. As others have said, impressive set up for the stoppage. Went through some adversity with the low blow and cuts, and broke down a guy that didn't come to lay down.

Comment

Kovalev just knocked this clown out with a jab!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Not to rag terribly on Agnew, he had a good defense and didn't panic when hit, but the only memorable thing about Agnew's offense was the low blow.

Good win for Kovalev.
            What fight were you watching? I saw a dude who "tried" to hide behind his gloves all night being afraid to throw a punch.

Comment

I never want to see Agnew again. I thought Joshua Clottey turned southpaw and put on 20 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                wack fight but good win for kovalev he was all cut up and low blowed a lot lol
                good win? holly ****.................it's good that he got the guy outta there (but the guy had a pretty horrible resume) and kovalaov really didn't show anything special apart from knock out power...............

Comment

Agnew's corner should've thrown the towel in earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa408sharK View Post
                    In my opinion Kovalev didn't looked good tonight like in his previous fights he was getting countered too bad the other guy didn't have too much KO power
                    OK... So all of the 100 punches Agnew threw in 7, I repeat, 7 rounds made kovalev look bad?

Interesting

Comment

It's too bad that this is going to be the kind of opposition Kovalev will be facing for the foreseeable future. Agnew is tough though, but it was a huge step up for him and he did better than I expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X