No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Knocks Cedric Agnew Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agnew was trying to do his best Winky Wright imitation. haha,
    Didn't have Winky's jab, or intelligence in there though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      kovalev don't want it with stevenson
      And you base that on what? Stevenson running to Showtime rather than taking a Kovalev fight next that was already discussed?

Yea right.

Comment

Damn I missed the last round live, gotta catch it on YouTube right quick. Jab to the body, that sounds vicious. Killa KOvalev baby. I told people he was the future a while ago!

Comment

lol he just called Stevenson a POS

Comment

Originally posted by Killa408sharK View Post
            In my opinion Kovalev didn't looked good tonight like in his previous fights he was getting countered too bad the other guy didn't have too much KO power
            Kovalev got hit like 20 times in 7 rounds. It's easy to counter when you only counter 2 times a round.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              good win? holly ****.................it's good that he got the guy outta there (but the guy had a pretty horrible resume) and kovalaov really didn't show anything special apart from knock out power...............
              yea that's true, if agnew had any power it could of been a little more interesting. but he did look average in there as far as skills

Comment

"Adonis Stevenson is piece of ****" haha, We hear in the Haymon office enjoyed that laugh.

Comment

Kovalev was amazing post-fight.

"I don't want to talk about Adonis Stevenson. Adonis Stevenson is piece of ****."

lol

Comment

bro nobody is beating this guy anytime soon this guy power is unreal

Comment

I have no idea why stevenson is ducking kovalev, its such a winnable fight for him. I guess he literally wants zero risk of getting KOd.

Comment

Working...
                      X