No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Knocks Cedric Agnew Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Knocks Cedric Agnew Out in Seven

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City - In a battle of undefeated light heavyweights, Sergey Kovalev (24-0-1, 22KOs) knocked out Cedric Agnew (26-1, 13KOs) in the seventh round.

Agnew boxed well in the first round and stayed away from the power of Kovalev. At the end of the second, Agnew got dropped in the final ten seconds with a hard shot to the side of his jaw. During the fourth round, Kovalev was cut above the left eye from a clash of heads. At the start of the sixth, Kovalev scored a flash knockdown when Agnew's knee touched the mat. Later in the round, a small cut developed above the right eye of Kovalev. At the start of the seventh, Kovalev landed a hard body shot that sent Agnew down for the full count.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In b4 celebrating beating up a guy with a padded record

Comment

kovalev don't want it with stevenson

Comment

i dont mean to offend any stevenson supporters but..

a jab to the head knocks him down in the 2nd and a jab to the body knocks him out in the 7th.
        now i 100% completely understand why stevenson wont fight kovalev.. its best he pulls a mayweather/haymon duck move. stevenson def dont wna get ktfo wild crazy. kovalev lost 1 rd in his last 15 fights.
        honestly, to avoid brain damage, avoid kovalev! mayweathers speech fits well here, "my health comes first, yall not gna feed my family"
        common sense reigns supreme and anyone on these boards that wants to defend stevensons duckage, im not even gna argue w you, everyone on this board including you KNOWS EXACTLY WTF IS UP

"KOVALEV HAS GUARD SMASHING ELITE POWER"
        -max kellerman
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 03-29-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

That was an impressive move by Kovalev. I can't remember seeing a guy feint upstairs and knock his opponent out with a jab to the body like that. That was nice.

Comment

wack fight but good win for kovalev he was all cut up and low blowed a lot lol

Comment

Cedric didn't come to lay down, gotta respect a man like that. But, what a beautiful setup to the body that Kovalev displayed to end the fight. We hear at Mayweather Promotions were slightly impressed. Al Haymon is waiting on you young man.

Comment

Not to rag terribly on Agnew, he had a good defense and didn't panic when hit, but the only memorable thing about Agnew's offense was the low blow.

Good win for Kovalev.

Comment

Nobody is gonna mention that he was in there with a damn punching bag?!!

Comment

kovalev needs to stop DUCKING GGG, isnt that right ggg fans?? you agree all you queers who say "ducking, ducking, ducking, ducking"? stupid idiots.

Comment

Working...
                    X