Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDPopescu
    replied
    Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
    Does Kovalev have a contract with HBO preventing him to fight on Showtime?

Does Stevenson's fight on Showtime against Fonfara prevents him to go back to HBO for his next fight (apart from the fact he signed with Haymon)?

Why is everyone so mad at Stevenson for taking the best offer for the Fonfara fight, and no one is blaming HBO for not matching Showtime's offer for the Fonfara fight?
    Provided that Kovalev would move to Showtime... do you think Adonis and B-Hop would fight him?

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied

Does Stevenson's fight on Showtime against Fonfara prevents him to go back to HBO for his next fight (apart from the fact he signed with Haymon)?

Why is everyone so mad at Stevenson for taking the best offer for the Fonfara fight, and no one is blaming HBO for not matching Showtime's offer for the Fonfara fight?
    because the fonfarra fight sucks? if stevenson wanted more money he should have fought kovalev. oh well. easy fights for less money=good business

Leave a comment:

• bojangles1987
    replied

That's what I want to know. It doesn't sound like anything is preventing Stevenson from going back to HBO after the Fonfara fight. And could Showtime bid to air a potential Kovalev fight?

Leave a comment:

• Taranazan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Russian Crushin
    replied
    Stevenson accountants/fans: "let the kovalev fight build up, adonis is 36, he just wants to make some money and then he will fight Kovalev"

Another fight that should have happened falls down the drain

Leave a comment:

• VG_Addict
    replied
    We should boycott Stevenson-Fonfara.

Leave a comment:

• bojangles1987
    replied
    This really, really, really sucks. If Stevenson goes to Showtime to fight Hopkins, I think he'll end up losing that fight and Kovalev will be left with nothing. I don't think Hopkins would make a Kovalev fight.

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    You business before boxing types are what's ruining the sport anyway. GTFOH with that lame argument.
    Amen to that. Boxing fans want to watch the best fight the best but since we got these business savy posters that care more about the business side of boxing than watching the best vs best. I guess that's what it's all about nowadays.

Network fanboys
    Promoter fanboys

GTFO out with this crap

Leave a comment:

• MDPopescu
    replied
    Adonis should fight B-Hop in 2015 -- when they'll bring grandpa on a stretcher into the ring...

Leave a comment:

• JoeMan
    replied
    I'd be interested to see how Haymon would fulfill this guy's financial demands and make tons of money at the same time. I'll be following this story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X