Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put up a poll AlexKid!

I pick Tyson via brutal uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Bruce Lee was an ACTOR not a fighter, I would easily put Bruce Lee win the hospital with the first solid punch I landed on him and his little strawweight punches would have no effect on me at all.
      I mean, unless you think it's all a big conspiracy, there are enough people out there who will tell you Bruce Lee did fight and did whip people's asses. Obviously Tyson would kill him but he could beat the hell out of the average dude off the street.

Comment

Im just throwing some points out there if everyone had said bruce lee I would have been making points in Tysons favor im just trying to balance the argument.

e.g. one thing almost for sure if Tyson connected with just 1 power punch Lee would almost certainly be knocked out. Bruce would not be able to KO Tyson with a punch I dont think. He would be able to take tyson out with an eye jab nut shot etc

To me I think it comes down to who lands the first significant strike. To me this is akin to a boxing match between two power punchers with glass jaws.

Comment

Can Bruce Lee take a punch from prime Tyson? without gloves? Bare Fist? I see broken ribs/Broken skull if he gets hit. Bruce would need a weapon. or would need to target life threatening weak spots. Example Side Kick to the throat, but even then Tyson would guard that. Odds are against Bruce but don't mean he cant kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Tyson was catlike quick in virtually every way. He wouldn't even have to deliver full-force punches. A bitch-slap from him would send Bruce into lala land. The real question would be if/how soon Tyson could make contact of any kind. Once that happened, it would be over.
            I would go with that. Lee would have to smash the knee,groin,joints and vulnerable areas hard and fast before that happened. If he could execute a devastating kick to the knee and get out he would be able to break him down and finish him. Lee's only chance would be something like that where Tyson's strength has no advantage.The outcome would be decided in the first engagement. If Lee could pull off the knee strike and not get hit he could do it. my hunch is he would be able to pull it off.
            Tyson damaged his knee in the Danny Willams fight . You can see him wince and from that point he had no leverage. A well executed knee kick would do even more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I mean, unless you think it's all a big conspiracy, there are enough people out there who will tell you Bruce Lee did fight and did whip people's asses. Obviously Tyson would kill him but he could beat the hell out of the average dude off the street.
              I think he was a fantastic salesman but there is no evidence he could fight or anything on video to make me question whether or not I wouldn't absolutely crush him at his peak on his very best day.

Comment

Boxer Vs Actor.

I wonder who wins

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Tyson was catlike quick in virtually every way. He wouldn't even have to deliver full-force punches. A bitch-slap from him would send Bruce into lala land. The real question would be if/how soon Tyson could make contact of any kind. Once that happened, it would be over.
                  I honestly don't think some Bruce Lee nut huggers realize how fuggin fast Tyson is for a human being, let alone a 215 lb. elite, conditioned, world class athlete that can generate enough power to KO any normal human being walking the earth with a 60-75% powered jab.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Who's ass's did he allegedly whip?

He never had a professional fight in his entire life.

They said he was an "Amatuer boxer" yet to this day I've never seen or been able to find his Amatuer record. I wonder if someone can show me it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      being fast= great fighter

Gotta give credit to Bruce Lee like 40 years later he has people convinced he could fight with no real evidence and even has people thinking he has a great potential chance against very accomplished proven professional fighters.
                      lol It's Bruce's legions of worshipers that perpetuate these ever-increasing, supernatural abilities he allegedly had. The guy was good. Plenty of eye-witnesses in the martial arts community have attested to it. It's just this notion that Lee could beat anyone with a twitch of an eyelash that gets me.

Tyson would literally kill him. This is just another take on the old Ali-Lee fantasy fight. There's a thread somewhere on this forum that's years old and has thousands of posts. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X