Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Bruce Lee did boxing in China, got in alot of street fights, he trained in Wing Chun, and was a very intelligent man that created his own scientific system of fighting
    We know Tyson can fight. Bruce Lee is a maybe all you got is a myth a glorified stunt man.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      In a street fight Bruce Lee would win

One swift kick to the kneecap or Patella and its a broken ACL/MCL

All Bruce would have to do is feint a punch and kick the kneecap and the fights over

Size doesn't mean **** vs a black belt legend
      lol I was wondering when the first Bruce supporter would show up.

Sorry, bro, Tyson wouldn't even react to a feint from the 140 lb Lee. He'd just tear right through him like a tiger into a gazelle.

Comment

Maiii would beat them both though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          We know Tyson can fight. Bruce Lee is a maybe all you got is a myth a glorified stunt man.
          Actually, it's not quite that simple. Lee was a great martial artist by many accounts, and he was certainly a great martial thinker. It's his capabilities that are inflated by the fanboys. To hear them tell it, Bruce could kill a tiger with his bare hands. That's pretty much what he'd be attempting to do with Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Sorry, bro, Tyson wouldn't even react to a feint from the 140 lb Lee. He'd just tear right through him like a tiger into a gazelle.
            Bruce Lee isn't dumb enough to stand right in front of Tyson. He would use his vastly suprior footwork to avoid him until the opportunity came to strike.

Bruce was fighting with top martial artists for years. Hes seen everything Tyson could possibly do while Tyson hasn't seen but a tiny fraction of what Bruce could do and zero against kicks

Boxing fight = Tyson would win

Street fight = Bruce Lee would win

Comment

Bruce Lee was an ACTOR not a fighter, I would easily put Bruce Lee win the hospital with the first solid punch I landed on him and his little strawweight punches would have no effect on me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

And from what I've seen of Bruce. His power side kicks require a long wind up. Tyson's power attacks are instantaneous.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Youngest HW champ vs a 140lb actor who you think?
                  this, a movie star vs a professional fighter who happens to be one the most vicious HW

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    In a street fight Bruce Lee would win

One swift kick to the kneecap or Patella and its a broken ACL/MCL

All Bruce would have to do is feint a punch and kick the kneecap and the fights over

Size doesn't mean **** vs a black belt legend
                    This is the strategy Lee would go to, this and kick to the groin. He would know if Tyson landed it would be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Bruce Lee was an ACTOR not a fighter, I would easily put Bruce Lee win the hospital with the first solid punch I landed on him and his little strawweight punches would have no effect on me at all.
                      But maybe his eye strikes, and nut shots would?

Also bruce hits very hard for a man his size or for a man any size, see his 1 inch punch demo. I doubt you could do that with your "power"

Comment

Working...
                      X