Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Gennady Golovkin is The Best Option Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    GGG isn't stronger than Chavez Jr.
    Chavez Jr has like 2 stopes in 10 fights.
    Zbik took him to a MD and Sturm pushed him to submission
    Vera wen 22 round with him and arguably won one fight.

What does he have.... a weak ass stoppage against Peter Manfredo Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Chavez Jr has like 2 stopes in 10 fights.
      Zbik took him to a MD and Sturm pushed him to submission
      Vera wen 22 round with him and arguably won one fight.

What does he have.... a weak ass stoppage against Peter Manfredo Jr?
      But Jr has been fighting way more durable guys than GGG has. That's a fact...it's not even close. Now ask yourself this question ? What would Chavez do to Stevens? Ishida? Rosado? Macklin? It's Laughable really...

Now I like GGG but just don't think he's a 168 fighter If you watched his last fight with Adama that was clear to see...

Comment

I hope Chavez, Jr. wins.

Comment

Ppv worthy fight!

THIS fight MAKES or BREAKS JR. He is either going to get massacred or we will see a new ppv fighter arise! GGG WILL punish him BUT will JR punish and finish GGG? That's what I want to find out.

Comment

Chavez Jr. would be the perfect tune-up for Golovkins first fight at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              But Jr has been fighting way more durable guys than GGG has. That's a fact...it's not even close. Now ask yourself this question ? What would Chavez do to Stevens? Ishida? Rosado? Macklin? It's Laughable really...

Now I like GGG but just don't think he's a 168 fighter If you watched his last fight with Adama that was clear to see...
              Chavez takes all of them to decision, what's laughable is Chavez Jr's idea of being a strong puncher but he's taking all these guys to decision.

Really....Brian Vera? You're basing his strength on taking Brian Vera 22 rounds?
              And the much much smaller Zbik?

Chavez's only advantage ever was his size, and he couldn't even KO some MW's as a CW

Comment

Kid Has BALLS ! Thats all

Comment

Props to Jr. I give him that. I might pick him to win since it's at 168.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think I'm one of the few people that actually likes Jr, so I'm glad to see him on the right track. He's finna get his ass kicked. But glad to see him back in a big fight. Also glad to see GGG stepping it up. It doesn't dismiss the fact that he's outright ducking Ward right now. But its still a step in the right direction. Not a PPV quality card IMO and I won't be ordering it. But hopefully it does good numbers and produces an opponent for Ward later in the year that we can be excited about.

Comment

Beating a junior middleweight by decision (Vera) does not make you a top tier fighter Chavez jr. I feel sorry for this kid..he's gonna get the sh** beat out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X