Collapse
No announcement yet.

in 12 hours time, Deontay Wilder becomes "legit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola in the shape he fought Seth Mitchell in would blast out Wilder just as fast as he did Mitchell.

There's not many HWs who can bring the pressure like Arreola. He's his own worst enemy, as he says himself.

Comment

He already is "legit" when comparing him to the HW standards.

The HW devision is **** and outside of the jab and grab champions, there isn't much going on.

However after this KO victory (hoping to see it in the later rounds) i'm looking forward to Wilder stepping it up and fighting another bum until he gets his shot vs the top two past prime HW's who also fight bums.

Comment

Comment

in 14.5 hours, wilder is going to absolutely bottom out his girl, and probably a few hookers within the following weeks.

Comment

Deontay is gonna look like Ali tonight

Comment

At least until Fury ends his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Deontay is gonna look like Ali tonight

the bomber shuffle?

Comment

America yearns for the next HW champion of the world. My prediction, if Wilder continues to KO and win the belt he will eventually make more money than Floyd does. YEAH I SAID IT!

Comment

Scott is not going to pressure Wilder that is not his game he is going to give him time and space which is a very dangerous thing to allow Wilder.

If you get all over him and can take his shots on the way in (which is much easier said than done) he would be helpless outside of Wlading up a fight. Scott is not going to do that though he is a boxer and that should give Wilder some issues but like the old Mike Tyson line goes "everyone has a plan until they get hit".

I think people forget how far power and range can get someone at heavyweight given what we have seen the last decade, if you can take his power he loses but if his power is what it seems exactly how many people are going to be able to take it or get to him first given his huge range.

Comment

I've just got a funny feeling that Wilder can't take a shot, Price 2.0.

Comment

Working...
                      X