No announcement yet.

So sick of people buying into hype and falling for the B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He brings the pressure, aggressive, definitely a brawler style.

I think Castillo was a lot better then than Maidana is now.

by leaps and bounds castillo was a better fighter.

mayweather is older, and chino hits harder and is larger than castillo was. these are the rubs.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Absolutely. And here's the thing. Had he picked Khan, they would have supported Khan up until the fight. Then Khan gets whitewashed by a 37 year old and they diss him for even fighting Khan in the first place. What is going to be even funnier is when Khan fights again and looks like crap.

I would have dissed him for fighting either. At least Khan would have been something different though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I would have dissed him for fighting either. At least Khan would have been something different though.

prime khan is a better fight than maidana.

current khan looks pretty much washed up, and chino's the better fight coming off of his dub over broner.

Comment

I LOL at that last line and you have kept saying it. Nothing about Khan's style would give Mayweather problems, man. Again, this is Amir freaking Khan.

Watch the videos. Danny Garcia, Angel Garcia, Shawn Porter, Abner Mares, Freddie Roach, Paulie Malignaggi, Roy Jones etc etc etc.

All Bias Brits doe.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He brings the pressure, aggressive, definitely a brawler style.

I think Castillo was a lot better then than Maidana is now.
            I agree with you that JLC was better than MM is now. No doubt. But I see some similarities in their fight game. The pressure, the aggression. I mainly brought that up because people always say how Floyd "lost" the first fight and that kind of style gives him or has given him problems. Now, it's just like the argument many used in the past just doesn't apply anymore although Floyd is knocking on 40's door. It has now shifted to "Floyd doesn't want to fight boxers...or fighters with speed..". Hadn't heard that prior to him deciding not to face Amir Khan.

Comment

He did choose the easier fight. And to suggest it's only "UK fans" that are saying this is typical of the agenda.

Listen to the people within boxing who've commented on the situation and they've pretty much all said that Floyd chose the easier style and that Khan's style would have presented more problems.
              Come on, that's just not true.

Seems pretty split on that front.

Comment

I agree with you that JLC was better than MM is now. No doubt. But I see some similarities in their fight game. The pressure, the aggression. I mainly brought that up because people always say how Floyd "lost" the first fight and that kind of style gives him or has given him problems. Now, it's just like the argument many used in the past just doesn't apply anymore although Floyd is knocking on 40's door. It has now shifted to "Floyd doesn't want to fight boxers...or fighters with speed..". Hadn't heard that prior to him deciding not to face Amir Khan.
                Yeah because no one said that about Pacquaio....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  awkwardness, chin, power, willingness to come forward.

nobody says he's going to win. nobody even appears to be giving him a shot. he's just a better opponent than amir khan.

i give maidana a punchers chance, the same chance you give any fighter with genuine power.
                  No doubt about it.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Many of those people also said Khan didn't deserve the fight and wouldn't have won any way.

No one is saying your points are not valid, but your acting as if Khan deploys his skills at the level necessary to defeat floyd. He surely hasn't done this in the last 2 years.

Had he beaten Danny, he'd be fighting Floyd.
                  Man, what a glorious day it was when Garcia got Khan out of there.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  by leaps and bounds castillo was a better fighter.

mayweather is older, and chino hits harder and is larger than castillo was. these are the rubs.
                  Agree. But the bold is what I was kinda getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    All these threads, "what if maidana does this, what if he does that, can he win if he does that?"

No.

No, no no no no no no.

how many time, no

This is a mismatch, you KNOW it is, he isn't going to win, he isn't going to drop floyd, he isn't going to do ****

stop asking silly questions!!!
                    damn that girl in your pics is so gross

Comment

Yeah because no one said that about Pacquaio....
                      Ok, the speed aspect. But the "boxing", naw they didn't. And it's APPLES and ORANGES between a Manny Pacquaio and a freaking Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X