Are you kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgt.Pepper View Post
    That's what shot to hell fighers do.

Angulo hasn't been the same since the Kirkland massacre.
    Pretty much that. Vintage Angulo doesnt get destroyed by James Kirkland. Nothing against Kirkland but there is no way a guy that gets dominated by Kirkland has a chance against SCA.

Comment

• Wasn't rigged. How can people actually say that? Angulo took a frightful beating. You don't rig frightful beatings.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        Mayweather Sr. mentioned how Angulo didn't seem to want to really hit Canelo.

"Canela"...lol, I love Sr.

Comment

• Angulo just sucks. Maybe a bit drained, having a bad night and not feeling well but come on people, who was expecting much from Angulo in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            I've watched boxing for 20 years.

That was a rigged fight. Even total newcomers could see it. I had my 12 yr old cousin yelling at the TV at this WWE type ****.
            And this is the problems with critics... Uve watched boxing for 20+ years??? Wow!!! Try getting hit in the stomach with hard shots and then tell us how ur game plan wasn't altered...

Comment

• This was the most obviously fixed fight ever. Angulo was fighting like they had his daughter in a Mexican warehouse with a gun to her head. All Showtime fights are now suspect.

Comment

Working...
              X