Clear All

• Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
    super disrespectful close thread and ban OP
    super accurate, sticky thread, and promote OP to mod

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      No?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...tko-10th-round

I actually didn't know what weight they were, but Canelo looked much bigger and stronger. He took Angulo's punches easily and AA can bang, AA looked clearly the smaller man.

Canelo should move up, he always seems to have weight issues.

That looked to me like Hunter's crappy plan to have Angulo jab his way in.
      rafael got it wrong. angulo was 174 canelo was 170. the eye test really doesnt cut it. i dunno why ppl think thats an accurate way wo tell how much fighters weigh. they were essentially about the same size. both are huge jmws. both shold be fighting at middle.

Comment

• If Angulo threw that fight, why would he voluntarily take a beating for 10 rounds and get his face disconfigured? Some people lack some serious common sense. He would have just taken a dive. Rigged fights don't look like that, they look like Pac Clottey.

My god why can't we realize that Angulo is just not that good? I mean the guy is 0-4 against top opponents. The fact he went life and death with Lara and knocked him down twice says more about how much Lara is overrated than how Angulo is any good

Comment

• I swear NSB gets more ******ed with every fight.

Comment

• Lol. Anything Canelo does on has to be discredited by you guys. It's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
              If it was fixed then why wouldn't they plan an early knockout win for Canelo?

He could just take one clean shot on his chin and get up too late for the count.

Why would he take 10 rounds of punishment? His face looked like hell.
              A knockout would end his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tru View Post
                If Angulo threw that fight, why would he voluntarily take a beating for 10 rounds and get his face disconfigured? Some people lack some serious common sense. He would have just taken a dive. Rigged fights don't look like that, they look like Pac Clottey.

My god why can't we realize that Angulo is just not that good? I mean the guy is 0-4 against top opponents. The fact he went life and death with Lara and knocked him down twice says more about how much Lara is overrated than how Angulo is any good
                prepare yourself for triangle warfare! the fact that canelo went life and death with trout shows just how overrated canelo is and how much better lara is.

Comment

• Something did look suspicious about that fight
                  But I kinda think Angulo is just shot and GBP knew it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tru View Post
                    If Angulo threw that fight, why would he voluntarily take a beating for 10 rounds and get his face disconfigured? Some people lack some serious common sense. He would have just taken a dive. Rigged fights don't look like that, they look like Pac Clottey.

angulo has a reputation as a tough customer who can take punishment. if he went down in the first round that would look highly suspect. the fight looked highly suspect anyway with angulo's pillow fists and inside glove slapping but its hard to rig a fight. there's no way to make it look totally real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Didn't you see Angulo literally crying after the ref stopped it?
                      It was tears of joy. He was so happy about the check he was about to receive for throwing the fight, that he started crying.

NSB

Comment

Working...
                      X