No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me?

I didn't watch the fight live - I am watching it right now and I only just finished watching the first round of Canelo vs Angulo now and it looks so fake it is unreal. Angulo is throwing punches as if he was sparring with his 4 year old nephew. Anybody wanna tell me that this wasn't fixed has got to be kidding. And I have ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST ROUND yet.
    And yes, I did predict Angulo to win this fight. But that does not make me biased per se. That first round looked like a complete joke.

One, Angulo can't fight going backwards.

Two, When Angulo wound up to throw hard he got countered with big shots. He was too slow, knew it, and altered his game right away to put up some kind of effort.

Learn boxing before you make your next thread.

Comment

I've watched boxing for 20 years.

That was a rigged fight. Even total newcomers could see it. I had my 12 yr old cousin yelling at the TV at this WWE type ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        One, Angulo can't fight going backwards.

Two, When Angulo wound up to throw hard he got countered with big shots. He was too slow, knew it, and altered his game right away to put up some kind of effort.

Learn boxing before you make your next thread.
        I been watching since 19 or 20 years and I am not lying to you if I say I have watched thousands of fights. That fight looks fixed.

Comment

Quite a few others say that and I thought so too until later in the fight. But angulo three like 5 hard punches the whole fight. I can understand some body shots slowing him down but to throw weak ass punches all night? C'mon

Comment

Judging by the way the fight ended, and the emotions involved, I don't think so. If it was indeed fixed, Angulo needs to try his luck in Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
              Judging by the way the fight ended, and the emotions involved, I don't think so. If it was indeed fixed, Angulo needs to try his luck in Hollywood.
              It was so obvious from round 1. Best he could do in Hollywood is a Razzy award.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                I've watched boxing for 20 years.

That was a rigged fight. Even total newcomers could see it. I had my 12 yr old cousin yelling at the TV at this WWE type ****.
                Mayweather Sr. mentioned how Angulo didn't seem to want to really hit Canelo.

Comment

If it was fixed then why wouldn't they plan an early knockout win for Canelo?

He could just take one clean shot on his chin and get up too late for the count.

Why would he take 10 rounds of punishment? His face looked like hell.

Comment

Angulo should have taken lessons from Clottey. If you're gonna throw a fight, at least cover up and defend yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X