Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
    lomachenko would win the rematch easily
    There won't be one. Saliva just got a job washing trucks in Oaxaca.

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
      He didn't take him anywhere. Saliva got gunned down and the whole thing was fixed for him.
      You're a ****ing fool pal...

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        people are actually complaining about guys leapfrogging into championship bouts? are you guys serious? this is prize fighting. guys who can sell get ahead of the curve. loma was an amateur star, who appears to have a bright future in boxing. i don't understand how people can be of that opinion, than ***** and complain about gary russell jr Fighting TBAs.
        Jaja for reals man. People on here will argue and criticize fighters for one thing and turn right around and defend another fighter for the same exact thing the next day and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          you guys are fucxxxng delusional if you think that salido would of made weight like a pro boxer he would of got his axx handle by ko but of course 19 pounds and 40 low blows always help loma would of beat salido easy if salido didnt put 19 pounds
          He already beat him. Judges bet, and won big $$$$.

Comment

Salido is a BOSS period!

1. He acts like he is not bothered by the fact that an amateur is fighting him for his title.
            2. Says "****K it, I'm not going to loose weight, I'm going to teach this kid a lesson"
            3. Gives Lomo "blue balls" after a **** load of low blows!
            4. Still gets the win
            5. Sarcastically give props to Lomo at the end!!!!!

Oscar deserving performance for Salido!

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
              There won't be one. Saliva just got a job washing trucks in Oaxaca.
              Oaxaca has the oldest tree in mexico, a cool mezcal factory & there was this restaurant that had one of the best pizzas I ever had... sesame seed crust!

Comment

.I didn't see the fight but salido is a disgrace to the sport .. didn't bother to make weight and was probably over 20 pounds heavier than vasyl .. what a ***** move .. He knew what he was doing from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  All things being fair and equal with rules enforced Loma wins that fight.

But even with all the things that went against him I still had at least 5 rounds for him.
                  I didn't give Saliva a round. He's a useless, clumsy slug.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Awesome win, loved it. Can't come in here skipping everyone, tryna win a major title. Low blows, missed weight, 147lbs on fight night, f-ck it, don't really care. You don't come in here like you're the Queen of England.
                    I actually the weight hurt him. He didn't look like the usual Salido in the 2nd half of the fight. That was highly unusual for him, and he clearly did try to lose too much weight.

I actually think he probably underestimated Loma, thought he would win it easy and didn't train very hard for it.

He's never missed weight before. It looked like it too. Struggled late and looked much more tired than he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      You're a ****ing fool pal...
                      The Ruskie Chump, not Ready, for PRIME TIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X