No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
    salido was wrong for the weight he def did it knowing it would affect lomastinkos limited experience and lomastinko stunk up the place lol but only his 2nd fight so what can we really say?? slob arum is the fool that threw him in there
    Not blown away by his skills? All he did was zap in and out of range, counter at will, pot shot at will, mix up every punch in the book, and play matador with the slug.

Oh, he didn't knock the cheating slug out. That's all.

Comment

Bit off way too much with salido,, but lomo did look like he had potential to fight at that level with a few more fights..
      Low blows and clinching was ridiculous in this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        people are actually complaining about guys leapfrogging into championship bouts? are you guys serious? this is prize fighting. guys who can sell get ahead of the curve. loma was an amateur star, who appears to have a bright future in boxing. i don't understand how people can be of that opinion, than ***** and complain about gary russell jr Fighting TBAs.
        Gary Russell Jr. vs. TBA for the vacant WBO featherweight championship of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
          lomachenko would win the rematch easily
          Maybe so but salido took that dam zero away tell me how you really feel about that?

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
            Loma will be a world champion soon, but Salido took him to deep waters today.
            He didn't take him anywhere. Saliva got gunned down and the whole thing was fixed for him.

Comment

Salido saved boxing and Loma's careet ! JUDGES and biased HBO crew tried to givevit to Loma. Loma is good, but had no clue. If Salido would have attempted to make weight he would have lost. Very tough fight for both fighters - Loma is a class act, no excuses - but his team needs to wake up...all i can say for Salido is Bow Wow Wow yippie yo yippie yay (atomic Dog) poor Loma will be pissin blood for a couple of days...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                It really was. He didn't look good in his first fight, he got touched up pretty good, appeared to lack power, even though he stopped the guy, you could just see that his punched had zero force behind them. The guy he fought was much much smaller than him. He is going to have a tough road in the pro's.
                This... I agree, I think that Loma will do big things in the sport but he didn't impress me enough on his debut to warrant a shot at a world title, let alone face hi against somebody as wily and experienced as Siri..

I see what you're saying about power, I think he's heavy handed but he still has that "amateur" way of punching, I think he'll develop that!

I don't know about tough road in the pros, the kid has every tool going for him to succeed in boxing, he just needs to be nurtured like any other prospect!

Comment

All things being fair and equal with rules enforced Loma wins that fight.

But even with all the things that went against him I still had at least 5 rounds for him.

Comment

This win for Salido could be overturned depending on the test results. Salido has already used drugs when he battered Robert Guerrero as I believe a 130 pounder.

Now he beat Loma and he gained a lot of weight, 19 pounds, that's Chavez like and we know Chavez fails tests all the time too.

Being able to lose that much weight and gain it back, I hope this was not in Texas though cause they don't test much there but if Cole was the referee damn it must've been in Texas. Smart con job by Salido's team.

Comment

Laurence Cole is a terrible ref and people are acting surprised? Cole has always been a terrible ref but his father is a high ranking member of the Texas boxing commission. duh

Lampley and Kellerman were awful as usual. too bad did have the Macau team calling the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X