Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder in which round did Lomachenko regret taking this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
      I wonder in which round did Lomachenko regret taking this fight?
      Perhaps none....he did pretty good under the circumstances and almost stopped Salida. Win-win situation either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        You obviously missed my point. Because I really don't care if Lomachenko knocked him cold in the 1st round and looked great doing it. My point being that either way he did not deserve to be in any kind of a title fight in his 2nd pro fight.

To me the fight was an absolute sham and I see forum members complaining almost daily about fighters getting undeserved title shots. And now what, they can expect one just by turning pro after winning Olympic gold? In my opinion that is absolutely ridiculous.
        I absolutely agree with you!

Comment

• How is this Russian bum P4P best when Salido beat that ass? Boxing is dead because of stupid fans like Lomabums

Comment

• I’m bumping this for life😎😎

Comment

• Don’t ever forget this! Bump for life!

Comment

• Love reading these excuses.....history repeats itself....it really does.

Comment

• The original Loma slayer

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    The original Loma slayer
                    Greatest win by a journeyman of all time. Lomachenko lost to a legit Uber Driver
                    Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                      Love reading these excuses.....history repeats itself....it really does.
                      they will always make excuses. According to these losers, he hasn't lost 10 rounds total in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X