Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"He can bring his great all time amateur record and his two gold medals, and i will bring my three world title belts"

Very happy for Orlando Salido a true consummate professional. Came a long way from being 6-5-1 at one point.

With that said Lomachenko will come back and become a champion i think its a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
      Then stop making excuse for him like hbo did like *****.
      I didn't watch HBO, I watched boxnation and they gave the fight to Salido.

Lomachenko was boring. He ran too much and didn't throw enough but he fought a clean fight. As a boxing fan I don't like to see dirty fighters prevail with the ref's assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
        HOLY FUCIN' CRAP!!

Loma completely shut this idiot out. I didn't give him a round! Loma put on a boxing clinic extraordinaire and those scum bag crooks just can't take it that a European schools the fuc out of them! The worst robbery I've seen in years! Wholesale theft!
        Yeah, thanks for telling us you only saw the 12th round.

Comment

salido would of came in at his regular weight he would of got knock out shix like this need to stop salido is a joke and he was scared cause he knew he was goin to get his shix split

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Yeah, thanks for telling us you only saw the 12th round.

Niceee. I was so happy for Salido i mean he came a long long way from being 6-5-1 at one point to where he is today. Super Feather Weight title coming up.

Comment

HOLY FUCIN' CRAP!!

Loma completely shut this idiot out. I didn't give him a round! Loma put on a boxing clinic extraordinaire and those scum bag crooks just can't take it that a European schools the fuc out of them! The worst robbery I've seen in years! Wholesale theft!
              This focking guy lol never become a professional judge. Salido clearly won this fight.

Comment

HOLY FUCIN' CRAP!!Loma completely shut this idiot out!
                Drama Queen, you need to promise you will never soli the world by breeding! You obviously know nothing about Boxing. shut out? That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard on this site.

Comment

I said he'd win. Salido is a good fighter. Not the prettiest win, but I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    People really crying about 19 pound weight gain like that doesn't happen in boxing every week? Salido deserved to lose a point for low blows, but Loma also held a lot. And even with a point lost I'm pretty sure Orlando would have still won.
                    19 lbs at that weight is ridiculous. I'm sure Orlando would have still won, but that's an even more enormous hill for Lomanchenko to climb.

Comment

I will watch Vasyl's first fight again, but this was not the same Loma that made his pro debut.

Comment

Working...
                      X