Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    He's not my boy.
    Then stop making excuse for him like hbo did like *****.

Comment

People really crying about 19 pound weight gain like that doesn't happen in boxing every week? Salido deserved to lose a point for low blows, but Loma also held a lot. And even with a point lost I'm pretty sure Orlando would have still won.

Comment

This was painful to watch. Looked like an amateur fight from the beginning. Would have been a totally different fight with an adept referee.

Comment

He's still top 5 in the division...

Comment

I knew I should have picked salido in boxingrec archives fantasy pick the winner... been saying all along I only picked loma to win because everyone else did but one person so I didn't lose ground in the standings win or lose... here is my post if anyone says i'm full of it...lol! another dimitrenko, matthysse, bute & soon to join them GGG & kovalev...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3#post14240243

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post14264059
            Last edited by joe strong; 03-01-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
              Yup I was thinking the same thing fock hbo focking sale outs.
              I had to watch the uk stream larry merchant is on there lol he had salido winning as did the other guy commentating

Comment

HOLY FUCIN' CRAP!!

Loma completely shut this idiot out. I didn't give him a round! Loma put on a boxing clinic extraordinaire and those scum bag crooks just can't take it that a European schools the fuc out of them! The worst robbery I've seen in years! Wholesale theft!

Comment

salido fought a dirty fight (calling it "veteran tactics" doesn't make it excusable) and laurence cole is a ****, but lomachenko threw the fight away in the first 8 rounds.

Comment

I was WRONG I bought into the HYPE and thought Lomachenko would dominate him.

I apologize to Salido lol disgraceful of many, Odd Makers and other fans to expect a guy in his 2nd Fight to just Roll a Veteran like Salido

**** Fight but Congrats to Salido. As For Lomachenko he will be OK they just tried to rush him along because they desperately want someone to come and take on Rigondeaux I guess. Now he has to start from the bottom as a pro like everybody else an that is a good thing for him to get Forcefully Humbled

Comment

Kid was overly hyped. I see it as Arum trying to down play Rigos success and transition from the amatuers to pros. It's unfortunately not the kids fault completely, if Arum and his manager would have done their job.

Kid needs work but in time he'll get his shot again and most likely win...

Comment

Working...
                      X