Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we miss out on the best of Manny at 140 and 135lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No. I think at that point in his career it wouldn't have been in his best long term interest to fight guys like Zahir Raheem or Joan Guzman at LW, for example or to fight a Corley at JWW.

Many of these fights would have been ugly affairs where manny likely wouldn't get a KO, which IMO would've hur his "brand" and derailed the push HBO was giving him to be theheir apparent to floyd.

lol look at this sad little floyd **** always undermining pac as a fighter:*******:

zahir raheem who was knocked the fock out by funeka when pac was a lightweight

joan guzman who was focked up by funeka as well and was lucky to get a draw and a robbery win after failing to make weight and had to move up

and demarcus focking corley who had like 5 consecutive losses when pac move up to lightweight

Comment

Except for Guzman I think Manny probably wins against most guys, a guy like Raheem he could make Manny look terrible but Raheem would also look terrible because he always fought ugly falling all over the place (plus falling all over the place is bad especially against an aggressive guy like Manny, all it takes is one blow while he is already tripping over his own feet to totally change the fight scoring) and it would be hard to see Raheem getting a nod in a fight like that.

Guzman if he is on the ball (which is a big issue for him) I do think would give Manny a lot of problems.

But no I think his best weight was 126 or 130 he could have done some solid work at 135 and 140 no doubt but I think he was at his best a touch smaller than that.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        lol look at this sad little floyd **** always undermining pac as a fighter:*******:

joan guzman who was focked up by funeka as well and was lucky to get a draw and a robbery win after failing to make weight and had to move up

and demarcus focking corley who had like 5 consecutive losses when pac move up to lightweight
        Yea because Funeka at 6'1" is so similar to Manny

Comment

TS question-Did we miss out on the best of Manny at 140 and 135lbs?

Big DUnn's answer-NO, then I explained why Manny would be the exact same fighter.

How in the **** is this undermining Pac's career?

The problem is 3rd world *******s like you who can barely read or comprehend English.

Comment

dude, the topic could be PAC giving some random homeless guy a house and Dunn would find something wrong with it

Comment

i honestly think that if we forced Dunn to give PAC a heartfelt compliment, he would get a nose bleed and faint

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i honestly think that if we forced Dunn to give PAC a heartfelt compliment, he would get a nose bleed and faint
                of course my first post in this thread clearly said Manny would be the same fighter had he fought at 140/135. JOMS nor the TS took it as a diss. Only brick wall.

Did you even read what I wrote? Probably not.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-26-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  dude, the topic could be PAC giving some random homeless guy a house and Dunn would find something wrong with it
                  Mak, read what I wrote. Its clear brick didn't. I can't see how anyone would have a problem with what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Yea because Funeka at 6'1" is so similar to Manny
                    lol another ****...so what if he's 6'1"? pac is a much better fighter than him.

besides the point i was really trying to make is...how can you get the chance to fight pac if you got ktfo by funeka a few days after pac-diaz like raheem?

or can't make the weight like guzman? and corley...never mind.

those 3 guys were not pac's competition had he stayed at 135 so there's no point mentioning their names.

pac's name would've been attached to guys like juan diaz, campbell and casamayor.

Comment

lol another ****...so what if he's 6'1"? pac is a much better fighter than him.

besides the point i was really trying to make is...how can you get the chance to fight pac if you got ktfo by funeka a few days after pac-diaz like raheem?

or can't make the weight like guzman? and corley...never mind.

those 3 guys were not pac's competition had he stayed at 135 so there's no point mentioning their names.

pac's name would've been attached to guys like juan diaz, campbell and casamayor.
                      Raheem beat Morales right after erik beat Manny-he absolutely would've been connected to Manny had they not gone through with the pre signed fight.

FYI, did you go back and read what I wrote. Do you have a better understanding that I in no way was criticizing manny by saying he'd still be the same fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X